Eternal Thread of Game Videos (selfmade and others)

you have a ps3 emulator ?

there isn't a sticky thread for videos in the console forum.

that is no reason to spread such evilness
this is one of the few bastions of righteousness left, shame on you

Dont you see he posted it to showcase how much better PC racers look? :feelsgoodman:

Made me think - maybe I'm alone in this, but I think Grid on PC is still the best looking racer. GT5 definitely looks better in replays but during gameplay the IQ is not good enough to top Grid IMHO, and I've played a lot of and love both.

Wouldn't normally make a blatant opinion post like that with no substantial evidence whatsoever to back it up, but this thread seems pretty laid back. :smile:

And now for something on topic:

It's obviously a CG short film but sweet regardless.

would anyone like to see some shift 2 videos?

I've been reading it's terrible. Not that the first one was signifantly better IMO, it's nether a good arcade racer nor a sim. Money better spent on Trackmania 2 and rFactor 2. Both should come out this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't the ENB mod work by intercepting D3D calls, and thus, reduces the FPS significantly? That's how I remember it, even high-end systems would be brought to their knees. Is this no longer the case?

Doesn't the ENB mod work by intercepting D3D calls, and thus, reduces the FPS significantly? That's how I remember it, even high-end systems would be brought to their knees. Is this no longer the case?
The game stutters for me right after loading or entering a new area.

Otherwise, its smooth sailing with average fps of 55 at 2560 x 1600 resolution with GTX580 SLI.

But it does decrease FPS significantly. I tested it out with one GPU and using the mod almost halved my FPS. From 60 to 30, so I used SLI to go back to around 55.

Back