Eternal Thread of Game Videos (selfmade and others)

Can an admin or mod please remove my previous post please and sincere apologies for the double post.

I created a movie for some friends and was a bit of a test for me as I am testing out FRAPs and some of the MS Windows/Live tools.

So its CMDiRT2 Croatia Rally Stage with the DirectX9 renderer on my Radeon 4870X2 locked to 60fps with VSYNC. Critique and any advice would be welcome.

GTA IV with the ENBseries SORA mod and the First Person mod.
Resolution was 1280x800 and 2x2 Supersampling AA was applied.
Recorded by FRAPS which unfortunately cut my performance by about 10-15 fps.
Be sure to watch in 720p HD.

TI-99 games

Found my old TI-99 computer the other day and amazed to find it still works 30 years later... Unfortunately some of the games have a bit of graphical corruption (most notably Indoor Soccer) but other than that they play ok.

Munch Man (aka Pac Man in reverse)

Chisholm Trail

Tombstone City (I've no idea what the objective in this game is)

A-Maze-ing (my favourite)

Indoor Soccer

Made a nice Oblivion time lapse video, with godrays mod and some config tweaks, recorded using the in game timescale settings (100x normal). Free FRAPS version means an ugly logo, so i guess that would be a wise investment in the future ;) (hopefully not too bad) Watch in HD if possible.

I've been rooting through some more old demos I've had and have managed to find these obscure (to me anyway) games

This next one in particular is a laugh

Been playing Red Faction Guerilla recently and some of the demolition master challenges are pretty entertaining. This one in particular is quite satisfying to complete in the time limit.

Two Worlds II - brief walk to show atmosphere and beauty.

Two World II - water clips

Two Worlds II - waterfall and creek

Very nice. The water is weird in the way it moves like it's the middle of the ocean, but still very beautiful and much better than 99.9% of games out there.

Back