Eternal Thread of Game Videos (selfmade and others)

Nice!

The EGA Trek game seems awesome!

I remember it fondly, I still have copy of it somewhere if you'd like to experience it yourself. (I think it was shareware)

You don't probably see it in the video but on harder difficulties it becomes much more intense. A much larger fleet of Mongol ships, cloaked ships, enemy death rays (that do a ridiculous amount of damage), enemy starbases and a much higher chance of damage to your ship's systems under battle.

They've improved the weapons, the combat and now the enemies react better when you hit them.

Soldier class trailer:

Nice one Nebula, I'm dying since ages to try one of your mods when I get my new card acuse my old G80GTS aint got "teh juice" :)

Anyways I just HAD to post these Dan-tastic vids :LOL: [make sure to watch the first one,the ending is epic]
Now I'm gonna try the focus absorb taunt online..Dan The Man !! xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one Nebula, I'm dying since ages to try one of your mods when I get my new card acuse my old G80GTS aint got "teh juice" :)

Nice videos!

Btw if you can play Crysis on high you can play it looking like the video becouse that is flat high + godrays. :smile:

Universe made by Core Design, it's not a well known adventure game but interesting nonetheless.

The number of commands on the action menu means it can be a bit fiddly at times!

latest AvP demo gameplay video. If you dont want to watch the whole video atleast watch the last 15sec becouse it is an epic moment when my predator grabs a human while de-cloaking and then impale hims with hand knifes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great video Ink!

Here are 2 videos of AvP demo and some tips I put in for a richer experience. This is Aliens and Predators.

Back