Eternal Thread of Game Videos (selfmade and others)

Neb

Iron "BEAST" Man
Legend
Post your favorite game videos either made by yourself or others.

How to embed videos from Gamersyde, Gametrailers, Gamevideos and Youtube.

Tools for recording: FRAPs

Shift racing videos I made. And yes I know my driving was quite bad in places. I actually barely had any time on these circuits and with hud off I was carefull to spot curves. :p

Track comparision with real track.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice neb. I usually don't like racing games but I'll probably pick this one up eventually.

Also, I forget the name of them now but there's other video recording utilities that are free. I'll look them up and post them.

Shift, some laps around autopolis GP at dawn and noon with the Ford Focus ST (stock).

Crysis. "Core" level and yes I aimed pretty bad but I blaim it on the reason *I was tired*! :p

Easily my favorite level in Crysis. Looks so good it's almost like I'm playing in a CG movie. Amazing.

On a side note, it says you have a 4870. I thought you had the 4890. Guess I was mistaken. Looks crazy smooth though.

Easily my favorite level in Crysis. Looks so good it's almost like I'm playing in a CG movie. Amazing.

On a side note, it says you have a 4870. I thought you had the 4890. Guess I was mistaken. Looks crazy smooth though.

My misstake it should be 4890. The framerate is even higher when not realtime recording with FRAPs. About 50-70% faster and I do play with LODs off (last 2 videos)! :eek:

An I agree the level is just mindblowingly fantastic and with 4xAA it looks and plays like one experiences a high quality CGI sci-fi movie. To bad these environments where only used for this level and it was to short to IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time I upload a video to Youtube, I get an error saying "Failed (unable to convert video file)." Do you compress them first using virtual dub? Because I did that, and the colors came out funny plus the file size was twice as large.

Every time I upload a video to Youtube, I get an error saying "Failed (unable to convert video file)." Do you compress them first using virtual dub? Because I did that, and the colors came out funny plus the file size was twice as large.

I use the Xvid decoder for VirutalDub. I'll send the instructions on how to use it if you want.

A vid I made of Crysis last year, when I had got my new PC :D !

I think it lacks audio, coz FRAPS never lets me get proper audio with Crysis :( !

Back