Where did my delete button go?

You're currently listed as user awaiting email confirmation for some kind of strange reason. You should be senior member according to forum rules. Unfortunately I can't fix it, prolly needs admin rights, I figure.

Set you to Senior Member, Ostepop (thanks Stefan for the detective work!). Let me know if anything else is still weird since doing so.

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Don't make me smile that big right now, it hurts my face. :LOL:

I seem to have been demoted from Senior Member to Regular some time in the last few days. Someone fiddling with the forum?

Regular is a step up from Senior Member. Now you can move your own threads, etc. You have been active here for over 2 yrs. and you just recently passed the 5000 post mark. That's why it changed in the last few days for you. BTW, your PM box should be bigger as well.

Regular is a step up from Senior Member. Now you can move your own threads, etc. You have been active here for over 2 yrs. and you just recently passed the 5000 post mark. That's why it changed in the last few days for you. BTW, your PM box should be bigger as well.

Oh, okay then, that makes more sense. :LOL:

Back