Wii Owners: Fall/Winter Shopping List

Ha ha ha, what an empty thread.

Wii Fit Plus
The new EA Sports Active package
The new Mario Galaxy next year, or whenever it is out.
When is No More Heroes 2 out?

Two Harvest Moon games finally coming to Europe, definate buys! Also bought Little King's Story yesterday, which I guess kinda counts..

I don't have a Wii, don't think I ever will, but if I did have one, this is what I would buy:

All the RE titles on Wii
Metroid Prime
Silent Hill Shattered memories

It's quite sad the quantity of tumble weed around here. Wii just isn't pulling any punches with us lot! Isn't there anything to get excited about on the horizon?

At E3, I was excited about the announcement of SMG2. Then I realized it'll be fall of next year. I ended up selling the Wii because I had not been using it much at all and there was nothing that I cared for until Fall 2010.

There's no good reason for the Wii for MP titles for me. Thus I'm left with exclusives, most of which are either party or fitness games. Neither of which interest me.

It's quite sad the quantity of tumble weed around here. Wii just isn't pulling any punches with us lot! Isn't there anything to get excited about on the horizon?

I want that new Metroid game by Team Ninja, but I have no idea when the release is supposed to be. Same with Mario Galaxy 2. Other than that, it has been kind of sad for games. I'm a big Wii Fit/EA Active fan, but those aren't games. From the start, I was a big fan of the Wii, but for some reason right after Smash Brothers Brawl came out the games dried up. There has been almost nothing that I've wanted to play, where early on I had a good stack of games I enjoyed.

Oh, and I had a love/hate relationship with No More Heroes, but the sequel is on my radar.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 isn't out for this Christmas. NSMB Wii is, though. I'm surprised that no one seems much excited about it. I know the focus on this forum is graphics, but surely at least a few people still have some love for 2D platformers?

Super Mario Galaxy 2 isn't out for this Christmas. NSMB Wii is, though. I'm surprised that no one seems much excited about it. I know the focus on this forum is graphics, but surely at least a few people still have some love for 2D platformers?

I completely forgot about that game. I'd have to see more about it. I love 2D mario games.

New Super Mario Bros Wii
Cursed Mountain
Muramasa
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles
Silent Hill Shattered Memories

¿Lack of games?

Made a list of Wii games in a similar format as the 360 and PS3 threads. The line-up this winter ain't that bad, it just doesn't have those must have third-party blockbusters that the other consoles do for the typical 'gamer'. The only must buy I have is No More Heroes 2.

September:
Muramasa: The Demon Blade (E)
Spyborgs (E)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up (E)
Dead Space: Extraction (E)

October:
Wii Fit Plus (E)
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
Rabbids Go Home

November:
New Super Mario Bros. Wii (E)
Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles (E)
Call of Duty 4: MW
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

December:
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars (E)

January:
No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle (E)

Q1 2010:
Red Steel 2 (E)
Sin & Punishment 2 (E)
Monster Hunter Tri (E)

Weird. I thought Muramasa would release spring 2010 in Europe. After seeing it on that list I've checked a few online retailers and, indeed, it's ... well not quite September, but this November, most of them seem to say.

And thus my list of Wii games to get this year grows again!
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy
  • Muramasa
  • Dead Space Extraction

Its the end of the year but since we once again have a Wii I will be picking up a game or ten...still had my Wii component cable but I can't find my old SD card with my VC games on them, oh well. With the addition of the Wii we now have four consoles here :oops:

Back