360 Owners: Fall/Winter Titles & Exclusives (Whatcha Gettin?)

Purchase
Shadow Complex (XBLA)
Shank (XBLA)

Undecided Purchase/Rental
Splinter Cell Conviction
Alan Wake

As much as I like L4D, I don't have a gold account, so I will be passing on games with a obviously strong multiplayer campaign.

My purchases through the end of the year.

Beatles Rock Band (Purchased)
Halo 3:ODST
Forza 3
NBA 2k10
Modern Warfare 2
Left 4 Dead 2

After that, I'm not sure what I'll be getting through spring 2010. There is much more for me to buy than I can fit into my budget both financially and time-wise. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
For sure:
Halo ODST
Modern Warfare 2
Shadow Complex (going to buy soon, just need time to finish up other games)
Borderlands
Mast Effect 2
Alan Wake

Possible:
Forza 3 (only if I get a wheel)
Left 4 Dead 2 (only if I could convince other friends to pick it up also)
Dragon Age
Lost Planet 2 (only if I could convince other friends to pick it up also)

Ill be most interested in the alan wake game, so Ill get that (provided of course the reviews/feedback is good)

I'll be picking up everything on that list except for Assassin's Creed 2 and Lost Planet 2.
After playing the new Batman, I think I can hold games to a bit higher standards, I really don't want to deal with simple uneventful meaningless generated crappy side quests that Assassin Creed offered/forces you through.

Mass Effect 2 - looks good however still haven't played to first I plan to get next couple of weeks
Alan awake

Multiplats can go either way, if they are much better on the 360 I will go with that one just like RE5

Out of that list for me, Alan Wake is the closest thing to a sure buy.

For most of the rest, I'll do like I usually do, wait to see if there's a PC version. Get all I can afford on PC. Check budget and time to see if I can afford anything else. :) Budget may be the limiting factor though as I'm hoping to overhaul the PC if budget allows.

Regards,
SB

ODST will be a Xmas gift. Only thing left is Bioshock 2 & Splinter Cell. Both will most likely be used purchases 6 months after release. Crackdown 2 though out later will be a Day 1 purchase.

Tommy McClain

Will buy Mass effect 2, Alan Wake and Splinter Cell for sure and gonna rent ODST since I don't game online and it's a short game. So basically won't get anything this year on 360, I've got all the multiplatform games covered on PS3 just to prevent any RROD during middle of a game.

-Halo ODST
-Dragon age: Origins
-Modern Warfare 2
-Fifa 10
-NHL 10
-Forza 3
-Mass Effect 2
-Bioshock 2
-Alan Wake

Those are pretty much 100 % guaranteed purchases.

Sorry guys, I'm in a sucky hotel-type room on an Air Force base that has @$$ for an internet connection. I've only turned on my X360 a total of 4-5 times since I got here because of the school workload.

I will be going on a serious shopping spree for games on Black Friday though.
Robert, you have no chance of taking last!!!

Hmmmm, I wonder if they'll let Joshua cheat...I mean use his set-up on ODST.

Back