The 'Hardest' movie charactor?

Oh well, you win. I nominate SkyNet... SkyNet destroyed the whole fucking world, it doesn't get much more badass than that.

for human (non super powered) I would say Riddick. The weight of being the last known of your race and still have time to kick some major ass ;-)

super powered.. Dr. Manhattan.. almost God-like ability, though his (im)mortality might be a question to some. The only "power" I would suppose he lacked was the ability to create life rather than destroy it.

For none superpowered/magic/spoof, I'd say Riddick from Pitch Black. Also, he really sold it well as an actor.

ALso, hardest and awesomest plus silliest! RICKY from Story of Ricky.:D
Riki-Oh2.jpg

(only the people who have seen this movie will understand whats really going on in that pic;))

Zed, thats from Story of Ricky right?

>>Oh well, you win. I nominate SkyNet... SkyNet destroyed the whole fucking world, it doesn't get much more badass than that.

true though he was the making of john conner, :) I suppose you could argue whoever was pushing the deathstars buttons was a badass as well, btw the guy from the film badasss
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067810/ was pretty badass

@slapnutz another example of rickys awesomeness, rambo used thread to sew his arm up, threads for pussys ricky used his own arteries!!!

actually even skynet would be hard pressed to contain ricky
91.jpg

93.jpg

94.jpg

amazing what you can do once you learn a bit of kungfu

btw quite a good effect

Just remembered
The character Davros from the film Davros's 2008 holiday
tough as nails and damn sexy too..

Whoa I never knew Conan was based on books?!?!

Yes Conan is most certainly based on books (not comics). The original stories were done by robert e howard in the 1930s and 1940s. Howard was a bit of physco and ended up killing himself when he was in his 30s. Regardless they are truly some of the best fantasy I have ever read. Really amazing stuff.

This is the complete collection:

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Chro...=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252070762&sr=8-3

Go buy it!! you wont regret it!

Probably sponge bob square pants. You can rip his arms off and stick them through his midriff, but they would just go through a hole. Have you seen what happens to him on a daily basis and yet he comes back for more. Smiling.

Mind you,

CHUCK NORRIS SQUARE PANTS.

My nose started bleeding just typing that.

Rocky, the character was practically a punching bag.
you saw the results in rocky6, then again he was ~60 years old in it

speaking of 60 year olds, heres who I propose to assume wacko's mantle as the plastic man
steven-tyler-2006-clive-davis-pre-grammy-awards-party-0dQTM0.jpg

Itto Ogami killed 150 people with a sword in front of his own baby in a single film wearing a scowl the whole time and who's conversation revolved around already been dead and walking the path of demons.

Top that.

Back