[XBLA] Trials HD

(offtopic) It's MotoHeroz WiiWare game. Well ok I don't know if Sebbbi is involved.
I am not in the Motoheroz team. RedLynx has always had multiple teams working simultaneously on separate games and on separate platforms. Motoheroz is a really fun game, especially the four player multiplayer mode has proven to be really addictive inside our office.

Awesome technology update. I can't wait to see it in action...

I can't really discuss about our future/unannounced projects. The new technology will likely we used in several projects down the road.

You tease!!!

I would love it if there was a shooter (top down, side, first or third person, whatever :D) or action RPG or even traditional RPG in there. :) Either way the technology sounds great. And love the fact you can zoom in without things getting overly blurry.

Regards,
SB

Great DLC. I love that it's tracks only. No mini games. It's easy to distinguish between the Redlyxn tracks and user created top10. The Redlynx ones are pure business where the user created ones, which creative, can end up with a higher emphasis on style than gameplay. It's all good though.

There are a lot of companies that use DLC to simply horde money (Horse armor, SF4 outfits, etc..) but this is what I had in mind at the start of this generation when the concept of DLC was ushered in. DLC to me is a substantial amount of game content that extends the life of the game. Redlynx is the poster child for my vision of DLC. I'd give both DLC offerigns a solid 10/10 for price and content.

Sebbi, you guys should have put some stats in so I can see how much time I've spent on the game. I'd love to know my time/money ratio!

Sebbi, you guys should have put some stats in so I can see how much time I've spent on the game. I'd love to know my time/money ratio!
We had full stats (in-game stats and web stats) in Trials 2 Second Edition (our earlier PC game in the series). Average play time of the top 25 players was around 500 hours (we count only active in-game time when the player presses buttons). Currently the player with highest play time in top 25 has clocked over 1500 hours :)

Unfortunately Trials HD doesn't have play time statistics, but I suspect majority of the top 25 players have more than 1000 hours clocked already.

I downloaded this pack. Great price. Going to try it out while I'm on vacation and have time to get my mediocre skills back.

Bought the map pack and although I'll probably not ever get to them all... the Devs deserve it for such a cool beautiful game.

Bought the map pack and although I'll probably not ever get to them all... the Devs deserve it for such a cool beautiful game.

easily a top 5 game this gen. I will buy pretty much anything they make for he platforms i have. Very excited for whatever is next.

Back