[XBLA] Trials HD

You're an asshole, Robert. I need to start practicing again to get ready for this. Mega Christmas Trials session is imminent. That DLC has immense value for dollar, especially when you compare to what else is out there. The Borderlands one is pretty good, and the GTA ones are good, but most other games offer very little for the price.

hahaha. And I finally beat Quick at one of the tracks (inferno 2). It's like a double win. Yeah, the trails DLC is benchmark for DLC this generation. I wish there was a time tracker built in to see how many hours I've spent on this game. I expect to spend many many more on the DLC also.

I told Quick about the DLC yesterday and he was pretty excited. I say you have until December 23rd until your records fall.

"Trials HD BIG PACK" has been released today...
Just bought it instantaneously. although could not get any impressions.
Easily the best game in XBLA!

The DLC is up and it's awesome! Went home to download it and played it for about an hour. The new tracks are awesome. Beat all the med, most of the hard and one of the extreme ones. I can't wait to get home and spend endless hours on it.

Fantastic work Sebbbi. If you have trails, this should be an auto buy.

Clear up your hard drives, this one weighs in at a whopping 8MB.

AWESOME!

Sneaking this end just short of the end of the year, I think this is the best game of 2009, period.

Last edited by a moderator:
#17 world wide in the new bone break :devilish:

Clear up your hard drives, this one weighs in at a whopping 8MB.

AWESOME!

Sneaking this end just short of the end of the year, I think this is the best game of 2009, period.

I cannot wait for the sequel! Keep up the great work sebbbi.

Brandon DiCamillo and Rake Yohn did the voice overs for Trials HD. When they made this hilarious "real life trials" video clip, we had to release it in some way or another :)

Oh and there currently is a voting going on Xbox Dashboard for year 2009's best XBLA games . Two best games are battling against each other in nine categories. Trials HD is nominated in three categories: Best Overall Arcade Game, Best Solo Game and Best Innovation in XBLA. As you can see below, the voting is really tight, so if you are a Trials HD fan, you know what to do :)

Best Overall Arcade Game
Trials HD: 51%
Shadow Complex: 49%

Best Solo Game
Trials HD: 48%
Shadow Complex: 52%

Best Innovation in XBLA
Trials HD: 65%
'Splosion Man: 35%

Congrats Sebbi!

Best Overall Arcade Game: Trials HD
Best Original Game: Splosion Man

Best Family Game: Hasbro Family Game Night

Best Co-Operative Multiplayer: Battlefield 1943

Best Competitive Multiplayer: Battlefield 1943

Best Solo Game: Shadow Complex

Best Innovation: Trials HD

Best Graphics: Shadow Complex

Best Classic/Remake: Banjo-Tooie

I own Trials HD, Splosion Man, BF1943 and Shadow Complex. Each one was amazing. I agree with the winners here.

Congrats Sebbi!

Best Overall Arcade Game: Trials HD
Best Original Game: Splosion Man

Best Family Game: Hasbro Family Game Night

Best Co-Operative Multiplayer: Battlefield 1943

Best Competitive Multiplayer: Battlefield 1943

Best Solo Game: Shadow Complex

Best Innovation: Trials HD

Best Graphics: Shadow Complex

Best Classic/Remake: Banjo-Tooie

I own Trials HD, Splosion Man, BF1943 and Shadow Complex. Each one was amazing. I agree with the winners here.
Yeah, congrats man, now show us the next game.:D

I have to get back to Trials and see if I can get more golds and platinums on the new tracks. In terms of value for money, Trials is near the top. I played it more than many $60+ games.

I know you wouldn't be likely to announce it on a forum, sebbbi, but will there be more tracks for Trials HD? Wouldn't mind seeing another game from you guys this gen.

Yes another track pack would be awesome!

I'm one gold away from getting gold on all the orginial extreme tracks. One of these days...

I wish there was a timer for Trails so I'd know how many hours I've spent on it. My gf plays it a fair bit also as do friends when they come over.

Back