Is There Anyone On This Forum Over The Age Of 50?

well, I was listening when the Big Bang happened... (and yes they do lie, it was more like "puff" than "bang".) ;)

btw, anyone remembers me talking about being cursed? about how something very bad happens either me or the company I support?

And no, I did not support Duke Nukem Forever. that was plain bad luck to them... ;) anyways, I am not sure what I was really supporting, but it sure was a strong company as nothing happened to them... I again had a quite extreme first half of the year... I am not going to post the story here as it takes quite lot of time to read, but here it is as sort of diary form in another forum...

http://www.nogripracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137197

(to get some ppl interested, I can say that before August I had 9 antibiotic cures in this year alone. NOT something you would like to eat just before world's biggest pandemic since Spanish flue hits to your neighbourhood.)

I imagine the future 50 years from now:

User: "Is there anyone in this forum older than 50?"

Me: "Dude, I was there when they started developing DNF... and I'm still waiting".

500 years from now:

User: "Anyone knows the release date for DNF?"

User2: "When it's done."

User3, Davros' grand-grandkid: "I'd surely add it to my Petabyte of Gaming Goodness immediately!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I bring the average up. Not quite as much as JR or Geo (where did he go?) though.

I bring the average up. Not quite as much as JR or Geo (where did he go?) though.

G's just really busy In Real Life. He drops in from time to time, so he's around, just hellishly busy with work.

I'm a few months off turning 30. Looking forward to the mid-life crisis :LOL:

G's just really busy In Real Life. He drops in from time to time, so he's around, just hellishly busy with work.

I'm a few months off turning 30. Looking forward to the mid-life crisis :LOL:

You have another 10 - 15 years for that at least my man. But it's def ok if you buy a sexy new sports car at 30. :smile:

I somehow find it hard to believe TEXAN*'s claim of being 57, looking at the kind of SEGA topics he keeps creating time to time. :p

I am 29!

Back