Desktop Wallpaper

Dresden

Celebrating Mediocrity
Veteran
What's your current wallpaper? I imagine people here have interesting ones, some brag worthy. So let's see them! I'm currently on my laptop and this is what I've at the moment:

wallpaperxjk.jpg

Good ol' Jill Valentine. By the way, you can see MS Paint open, I don't have PS yet on my laptop so I had to resort to using Paint.

My Desktop
In case some of you have not bathed in the majesty
(slight pause to allow B3d readers to bow in hommage)

Behold The Sacred Terrabyte Of Gaming Goodness

2237857645_1cdefee956_o.jpg

For my desktop wallpaper I cropped then upscaled the above image to 1680x1050. Don't feel like hosting my actual desktop so the picture is of the original where I found it.

Last edited by a moderator:
7_04_09_848.JPG

Look at the curves on that thing.. she is gorgeous.

I also have some wallpapers of the Blackbird.

I don't suppose anyone with a blu-ray copy of FF7 Advent Children would mind grabbing a 1080p shot of what I have on-screen... :) The one I'm using is fairly compressed and upscaled. :(

You can tell I dislike icons on my desktop.

So do I! (though I keep a couple around if I tend to access them a lot. Other times I use the desktop as a temporary download spot. Today, my desktop only has the two folders and the recycle bin. Though the fact that the 16:9 background leaves two empty bars that are roughly the height of an icon isn't too bad either. :)

I don't suppose anyone with a blu-ray copy of FF7 Advent Children would mind grabbing a 1080p shot of what I have on-screen... :) The one I'm using is fairly compressed and upscaled. :(

So do I! (though I keep a couple around if I tend to access them a lot. Other times I use the desktop as a temporary download spot. Today, my desktop only has the two folders and the recycle bin. Though the fact that the 16:9 background leaves two empty bars that are roughly the height of an icon isn't too bad either. :)

I can grab a screenshot for you just gotta remind me because I am quite forgetful. :) The wallpaper I posted I actually have it at 2560 x 1600 but I made it tiny for the forum since I dont have an imageshack account.

Back