We need a b3d PS3 online party\crew thingy

Fat Princess should be bloody fun :)
I thought it's coming out in June ?

Need 2 Know said:
@ patsu, give me a shout next time ur on and we will get some Comp games on the go, I am slowly going after all the big guns in R2 and actually beating them :D

Heh, what's your ranking now ? I haven't been playing as much. Now working on inFamous slowly.

I would sign a Mag, Uncharted 2 or COD6 B3D PS3 group whenever you want folks!.

Maybe i buy also Battlefield if the price is near 15 euros. i don´t know about Fat Princess, i would like to play first a demo.

What about a FIFA 10 football team ?.

Now I am willing to receive my copy of FNR4. If anyone is also fond of playing it i will be there ( Scorpions for the win! ).

One doubt i have about friends list, is there a way in which for example i could create a group with people from B3d for example ?. I have a bunch of friends that i don´t remember where are from and it would be better to have they settled in folders or something like that.

Let's not do the R1 vs R2 thing here if we can help it. ;)

I'm game for any of the big future MP releases, Uncharted 2, MAG, and yeah definitely Fat Princess.

One doubt i have about friends list, is there a way in which for example i could create a group with people from B3d for example ?. I have a bunch of friends that i don´t remember where are from and it would be better to have they settled in folders or something like that.

What is your PSN id ? I'll send you a link to the B3D chat room. You can't find a list of people there. It's also not well used today.

However if we do get some games going, people can gather in the chat room while the party is being formed.

I haven't got FIFA yet but a few of my colleagues do and 09 is cheap now isn't it? May get that.

And oh yes Fat Princess, I'm definitely in on that one.

Buzz can online MP too!

I think I got a friends invite from JPT based on Buzz but we never actually managed to play a game...

What is your PSN id ? I'll send you a link to the B3D chat room. You can't find a list of people there. It's also not well used today.

However if we do get some games going, people can gather in the chat room while the party is being formed.

Patsu my PSN id is "zilog_z80", and Amstrad and Spectrum lover!. How great would have been a multi "Match day 2"...

I only play co-op online.

Currently playing Resistance 2 on a regular basis with my mate. Mostly Sunday mornings GMT. I'm in Dubai, my mate is in the UK.

A third member is always welcome.

He is Soldier (lvl 30), I'm a Medic (lvl 22).

PSN ID: NickLaslett

Also check out my LittleBigPlanet level, Kid's Easy Fun, which I created for my two kids. Very beginner friendly.

Actially, I saw six B3D user profiles on SingStar online. :)
No singing video though. That would be hilarious (or embarrassing in my case :oops:)

After reading thru some of the post's I can see there is quite a few people that play online, if you play Resistance 2 or the new Uncharted 2 Beta. Add me in - PSN: gazsix

like i said I mainly play R2 but I have also been playing the U2 Beta a lot.

The U2 beta just finished, unfortunately. It's going to be a long wait now ... !

I'll try to make a full list of my online games as well.

Buzz can online MP too!

I think I got a friends invite from JPT based on Buzz but we never actually managed to play a game...

Ahh yeah, I participated in the Buzz World Champ qualifiers thingy, got to the semi's here in Norway. Threw a cake on my self and missed on Tiger Woods real name. If I had gotten those, I might have reached the Norwegian finals....

But the guy that won the trip to Spain and the World Finals, well....

Ohh yeah, got Singstar: Popstar Edition, Ghostbusters and InFamous has consolation prices :)

Ahh yeah, I participated in the Buzz World Champ qualifiers thingy, got to the semi's here in Norway. Threw a cake on my self and missed on Tiger Woods real name. If I had gotten those, I might have reached the Norwegian finals....

Ohh yeah, got Singstar: Popstar Edition, Ghostbusters and InFamous has consolation prices :)

*wikis*

Who in the hell has Eldrick Tont as their first two names?!

Didn't realize the cake can land on yourself.

Can Buzz form a "couch" based on remote parties ? Or must a couch of players be in the same living room ?

I'll probably get FIFA to play with my brother, and most likely Uncharted 2.

There are so many games this fall, I have to be selective and trade-in wisely. I'm pretty sure Uncharted will make the cut, but FIFA is nearly 100% because my brother plays it a lot.

After reading thru some of the post's I can see there is quite a few people that play online, if you play Resistance 2 or the new Uncharted 2 Beta. Add me in - PSN: gazsix

like i said I mainly play R2 but I have also been playing the U2 Beta a lot.

Should post in the R2 thread. What are your regular playing hours ?

Back