Advice about Ubuntu installation.

Hit Delete during bootup and go to integrated peripherals or something like that in the bios. Disable onboard video and then hit F10 and say "Y" to save and exit. That should disable the 3200 on board video.

The default Ubuntu mirrors are as fast as any torrent so I'd DL from there and burn fresh if you don't already have a LiveCD.

Hit Delete during bootup and go to integrated peripherals or something like that in the bios. Disable onboard video and then hit F10 and say "Y" to save and exit. That should disable the 3200 on board video.

I did that but I didnt see the option to disable it, I did saw some others, althought I did it in a hurry, I will look later again.

Thanks.

The default Ubuntu mirrors are as fast as any torrent so I'd DL from there and burn fresh if you don't already have a LiveCD.

I will do that too.

Grab all the default updates for ubuntu before you enable any additional repositories/sources. I've found a nasty bug with ubuntu 9.04 that prevents it from booting if you try to grab all the updates at once.

Back