Michael Jackson is dead at 50

Some guy who invents a cure for cancer dies, he's barely worth a mention on page twenty six.
actually (if someone does cure cancer)
when they die Im certain the news will be far far bigger than the death of MJ
though in principal I agree with what youre saying

I'm not saying MJ's a favorite artist of mine (he probably ranks around 157th place or something on my overall list of musicians lol) but anyone claiming his success is merely due to marketing has just shown himself to not quite be in touch with reality.

MJ was one of the first multitalented 'big performers', who could sing, dance and make music. It's not that he was best at all of them of everybody in the world that made him so popular. He just happened to be very talented in all of those categories, and he was in the right place at the right time (or perhaps more like he was ushered in by his dad :p). The rest is kind of history, really.

MJ took the "moonwalk" move from breakdancing/popping and made it one of his trademark dance moves that is recognized around the world. Before this only breakdancers/poppers recognized the move. He just had a cool very high energy explosive style that is very rare and this was in additon to his singing. Even before this had great moves as a kid. The music videos we see today with groups of dancers dancing in tandem was the result of MJ making it mainstream.

"Tell me my man: What is the problem with Michael Jackson?"

Michael Jackson was able to transcend cultural borders like no one else in recent history. Also, his music was epic, you're in denial if you think otherwise. Music videos directed by Martin Scorsese, guitar licks done by EVH, this all fits in with the gnarliest production value.

"Tell me my man: What is the problem with Michael Jackson?"

Michael Jackson was able to transcend cultural borders like no one else in recent history. Also, his music was epic, you're in denial if you think otherwise. Music videos directed by Martin Scorsese, guitar licks done by EVH, this all fits in with the gnarliest production value.

I was born in China and lived through the 80's there. That was a time when China just started to grow, and we knew about Micheal Jackson. My dad had a Micheal Jackson cassette, and he still has it with him for over 20 years.

I watched the documentaries "Living with Michael Jackson" from Martin Bashir and "Living with Michael Jackson, Take Two" from Maury Povich (don't laugh) for the first time last night. And, I must say that these two shows displayed a very intimate, if not sad, face of the after-the-glory Jackson.

You could really tell he was suffering from mental issues that made him behave like a a child. I know that the Peter Pan syndrome is not officially recognized as a disease by medical academics, but its description did fit MJ's lifestyle like a glove (pun intended).

Of course, this displayed naivety and fragility might have been a terrible plot, hiding more sinisters thoughts... But I don't buy it. He seemed genuinely clueless about life. It's just that he could afford to live the way he wanted, which probably wasn't a good idea in his mental state.

Anyway, I recommend watching those docs, if you can (they're available on Youtube, for thoses who can't access them via broadcast means)

Well any adult man who spends hundreds of millions of dollars to build a miniature Disneyland for himself at his residence likely has some kind of mental issue.

I've said for years Jackson was never going to sound as good as with Thriller because of that very reason. And like so many others who did business with the Jackson camp, EVH got screwed.

From Liza Minnelli:

"All those who knew him well really know what he was like, and I'm sure that now the accolades are going and I'm sure when the autopsy comes, all hell's going to break loose. So thank God we're celebrating him now."
I predict we're gonna find out he was a eunuch, it would explain SO very much...

Did you guys watch the old clips of MJ saying he used his own sperm instead of someone elses for IVF? I call BS!!!! His kids have ZERO physical traits of an African American.

He also claims he has the disease where his skin turns white or some such, that's also BS imo.

From Liza Minnelli:

I predict we're gonna find out he was a eunuch, it would explain SO very much...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lls-stomach-shock-autopsy-results-reveal.html

Michael Jackson was bald, barely eating and his stomach contained only partially-dissolved pills when he died, autopsy details reveal.

His hips, thighs and shoulders were pock-marked with needle wounds, believed to be the legacy of narcotic painkillers being injected three times a day, a post-mortem examination showed.
The once athletic star had dropped to a 'severely emaciated' 8st 1oz, and was eating just one meal a day.
Pathologists reported that the 50-year-old only had 'peach fuzz' covering his scalp and was wearing a wig when he died.

Last edited by a moderator:
RudeCurve Quote from the DailyMail - Michael Jackson was bald, barely eating and his stomach contained only partially-dissolved pills when he died, autopsy details reveal. His hips, thighs and shoulders were pock-marked with needle wounds, believed to be the legacy of narcotic painkillers being injected three times a day, a post-mortem examination showed.
The once athletic star had dropped to a 'severely emaciated' 8st 1oz, and was eating just one meal a day.
Pathologists reported that the 50-year-old only had 'peach fuzz' covering his scalp and was wearing a wig when he died.

What a very sad way to live and then his eventual death :cry:. RIP MJ

The autopsy report released by The Sun is fake
http://www.examiner.com/x-14380-NY-...aked-Michael-Jackson-autopsy-reports-are-fake

The Michael Jackson autopsy results that were reportedly leaked to British tabloid The Sun are false, according to Ed Winter, assistant chief coroner of the L.A. County Coroner's Office.

"I don't know where that information came from, or who that information came from. It is not accurate. Some of it is totally false," said Winter in a statement released June 29. Winters was responding to The Sun's report early Monday that Jackson, who died on June 25 at age 50, was bald, emaciated, had broken ribs and only pills in his stomach when he died.

edit: digitalwanderer said the same, but there's a link for you about it, too

Back