Battlefield 3 announced

Still not working ! Good thing I did not get premium for PC. I have done all the damned things I did previously when I installed BF3.....again....and it just doesn't work after the latest patch !

I didn't consider B2K ! Yes, that is great too ! In fact, the SLC s of BF3 have all been amazing for me, except Aftermath. I dunno why, but it doesn't feel like BF to me.

I didn't consider B2K ! Yes, that is great too ! In fact, the SLC s of BF3 have all been amazing for me, except Aftermath. I dunno why, but it doesn't feel like BF to me.

I think Aftermath is really great after the so so Armored Kill.

CQ than Aftermath for me...it has really great maps and a unique feel to it.

So what's the best gun these days?

Started playing it again this weekend and the 416 doesn't cut it anymore.

I only have B2K pack. FINALLY got down to the issue of my crashes. Video cards need to be really downclocked. So putting a RMA in. The joy...

So what's the best gun these days?

Started playing it again this weekend and the 416 doesn't cut it anymore.

I only have B2K pack. FINALLY got down to the issue of my crashes. Video cards need to be really downclocked. So putting a RMA in. The joy...

AEK and P90 are overpowered imo :)
I RMA my 670 as well, so far no issues with my new one...

Does anyone know why Origin sometimes decides it's time to redownload this entire game when it goes to update? This is the third time it has happened on a different computer.

Does anyone know why Origin sometimes decides it's time to redownload this entire game when it goes to update? This is the third time it has happened on a different computer.

Not the entire game for me but BF3 has huge patches. I currently have a 6Gb one paused. Either that or it downloads the DLCs regardless of whether you've bought them.

probably its that the DLC.

but it is not mandatory. you can pause DLC dowload and keep playing.
Origin will warn you with a pop up, but you can choose "play anyway".

Not the entire game for me but BF3 has huge patches. I currently have a 6Gb one paused. Either that or it downloads the DLCs regardless of whether you've bought them.

Origin did weird out on me with that patch. It reported downloading nearly 300% of the 6GB patch. Not sure what was going on, but it kinda fixed itself after I tried to launch the game again.

Oh sweet well I haven't bought any of the DLCs but it still downloaded a 6GB update. It wasn't clear to me that I could skip it and keep playing. Fuck it now I've been playing Borderlands 2 with Dresden having a blast.

if you have not buy DLC, the 6GB is the update :D

from my experience (so this can be wrong) there a few things can happends :

- you can skip it but you may not be able to join some servers. You can join, but after finish loading, the game will get disconnected.

- or the server browser will correctly detect your game version and only display server that you can play with old game version

- or you can play normally with outdated game but will crash every map change.

it works just like Bad Company 2, you will be able to join the server, you will be able to see your friends playing, but you'll get a message you do not have access to this map and you will be booted off of the server in 10 seconds.

Back