Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - looks astounding!!!

I saw this trailer last night and was properly amazed by it. I want to see more, a LOT more of this game now.

Yeah it looks nice, and I'm very happy to see a new franchise from Kojima Productions.

I'm started to wonder how much Kojima is involved in each of his games. This, going by the trailer is made by Mercurysteam and Kojima Productions. Then there is MGS: Rising which we're not sure what it is, it could be a true sequel or prequel, or more of a spin-off. And MGS: Peace Walker, which is said to be the sequel to MGS 3, and is being made by the MGS 4 team.

If I had to guess, I would say he's involved with MGS: Peace Walker the most.

Apart from Peace Walker, Kojima himself is only superficially involved in the other announced projects.

Ot: Lord of Shadow does indeed look amazing !

Looks very nice and evokes beautiful art, though God of War 3 did steal a ton of thunder from it in terms of overall visual presentation. Also not digging some of the combat such as spinning endlessly at the enemies.

Looks very nice and evokes beautiful art, though God of War 3 did steal a ton of thunder from it in terms of overall visual presentation. Also not digging some of the combat such as spinning endlessly at the enemies.

My thoughts ! That spinning part irked me too. GOW III has taken a gritty visual style this time around, I like that, except 4 their strange speculars .

We need a demo of this one. Visually looks great !

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2009/06/18/castlevania-screenshots-emerge-from-the-shadows/

Some super awesome Direct feed screens !

castlevania-lord-of-shadows-009.jpg

It looks really good, add this to my list of must have games. Question, that trailer has some CG mixed with gameplay right?

Looks very much like God of War. Would have linked gametrailers, but the quality is horrible. Hopefully there will be a proper vid soon, but my impression is that the graphics are very nice.

Saw it today at e3, it was best graphics of the show to me. Gorgeous game! It was an awesome show for Castlevania fans as even the 2d Castlevania that was shown was awesome. Vanquish looked fine as well but Castlevania stood out as best to me.

gametrailers footage are 360, gamersdye got PS3 judging by the buttons. Game is lead on PS3, too lazy to find a link Im pretty sure simple google can help.

Saw it today at e3, it was best graphics of the show to me. Gorgeous game! It was an awesome show for Castlevania fans as even the 2d Castlevania that was shown was awesome. Vanquish looked fine as well but Castlevania stood out as best to me.

Thanks for the update. Really have been following this closely since last year. Hope it turns out well. Would be jumping for joy if Konami decided to drop a demo after their conf tomorrow.

Both were playable on the show floor.

Good, is almost always a bad sign when only one version is shown and I only have a 360 right now. I’m really excited for this game, been a fan since the NES and this game is getting better and better, every time something new is shown.

Back