- Trico
- PSP Go games

Cons:
- PSP Go's price
- not enough exclusive games announced/demoed
- no price drop but prob later this year

Indifference:
- Motion controller

I've no agenda. I was hoping Sony would announce some new exclusive games in the platform this year, as the others have, but they didn't. I thought for sure I must've just missed it. I missed out parts of the conference due to calls at work.

I think it this was more aimed at the PSP-GO / PSP platform, and i can understand why. With a possible price reduction on the PS3 coming sometime i would rather have titles/announcements then. That being said, there seems to be enough games for 2009, for me at least.

And that Final Fantasy online game is really going to be interesting.

Sony showed plenty of games, most of which will be out within the next 12 months, which is important. Why does "2009" matter?

They've got MAG, Uncharted 2, Ratchet and Clank: ACiT, and a plethora of multiplatform games releasing this year. A few months into 2010 and we're getting God of War and quite possibly FF XIV.

I honestly felt this had a great number of games that were exciting.

Bah, I missed the second half of the conference. Did they show GT5? Are there any videos of GT5 and GoW3 posted yet?

GT5 video was shown, Car Damage, World Rally Championship and Nascar is featured.

And they showed GT for the PSP, 800 cars, and your able to swap with your friends.

The point was to illustrate that it wasn't close to release. Their 2010 announcement was surprising after, but I wouldn't be surprised to see that slip.

Stop obsessing over this prototype thing. The whole point was that it was still a rough prototype (and not near-final design) this "close" to a HW release.

So? As if we didnt know already? We didnt need you to hit us on th e head about it and how "bad, pathetic, childish" it is compared to MS's offering.

Can you also please show me where I expressed obsession? You started it by yourself. We didnt do anything.

You could have expressed your point in a much different way. For some weird reason you exaggerate on our "obsession", and seem annoyed by a prototype.

MGS:Rising not mentioned? So is it actually going to end up exclusive to X360? Timed exclusive? MS and Kojima still working out the details of whether it will be exclusive or not?

Or does Sony just not care about another MGS game on PS3? I would have imagined that another MGS announcement even if multiplaform would have been more anticipated than showing AC2.

I don't get it.

Uncharted 2 does look nice though. And damn not even a rough timeframe for GT5? Is Alan Wake actually going to launch before GT5? :D

Regards,
SB

That's where the ultrasonic thing comes in I supposed. A pure camera-based one may have more trouble with multi players.

Not more expensive than the competition if Sony is interested. These researches have been on-going for sometime now.

Ultrasound isn't hard to produce, you know

MGS:Rising not mentioned? So is it actually going to end up exclusive to X360? Timed exclusive? MS and Kojima still working out the details of whether it will be exclusive or not?

Or does Sony just not care about another MGS game on PS3? I would have imagined that another MGS announcement even if multiplaform would have been more anticipated than showing AC2.

I don't get it.

Uncharted 2 does look nice though. And damn not even a rough timeframe for GT5?

Regards,
SB

On MGS:Rising, I still bet it won't be 360-only. But all of these companies had stuff they didn't share during the press conf. Like MS' Game on Demand... and Nintendo has a whole new first-party RPG coming to the Wii that they decided not to mention.

So? As if we didnt know already? We didnt need you to hit us on th e head about it and how "bad, pathetic, childish" it is compared to MS's offering.
Why are you being so defensive?

MS announced theirs 24hrs before. Comparisons are inevitable, whether you find them complimentary to your favoured platform or not.

Can you also please show me where I expressed obsession? You started it by yourself. We didnt do anything.
You keep jumping on my comment about a rough-looking physical product by telling me it's a prototype like I didn't know that. I don't get it, at all. Of course it's a prototype.

You could have expressed your point in a much different way. For some weird reason you exaggerate on our "obsession", and seem annoyed by a prototype.
I'm not annoyed by the prototype, I was just showing it's indicating to me that this is probably a rushed product or one that's not coming out any time soon.

I'm sorry that it offended you. I'm done with this discussion, it's going nowhere.

Why are you being so defensive?

MS announced theirs 24hrs before. Comparisons are inevitable, whether you find them complimentary to your favoured platform or not.

You keep jumping on my comment about a rough-looking physical product by telling me it's a prototype like I didn't know that. I don't get it, at all. Of course it's a prototype.

I'm not annoyed by the prototype, I was just showing it's indicating to me that this is probably a rushed product or one that's not coming out any time soon.

I'm sorry that it offended you. I'm done with this discussion, it's going nowhere.
Oh here we go with the chopped text and assumptions about a secret agenda again. :cry:

GAF also says that Reach was listed in Famitsu PS3 and supposedly has been known as multi for a while. Plus the lack of 'OMG MGS exclusive on 360!', but none of that is definite. If it IS exclusive, folks are being awfully blase about it.

Wow, the bickering over who's motion gimmick is the best really ruined this thread. Some of you should take your pom-poms somewhere else. What a mess.

GoW 3 March 2010
GT5 when? (not that I play these games).
FF14 is some new 2010 game?
Rockstar North game, no date or info?
Some Wii-esque motion stick.
AC2 demo
Uncharted 2 and MAG demo
PSP Go
Trico game Last Guardian, no date?

Ultrasound isn't hard to produce, you know

Yeah but I need to see the complete hardware to get the total cost. Not sure if additional equipments are needed yet (in the final version).

As I mentioned, with a controller in hand, you can sense hand pressure too for the added immersion (depending on how they choose to do that).

My disappointment so far is they didn't show the "Fish" tank follow up. I'd love to see how that has progressed. Being able to draw something and see it comes to life will excite my kid and myself to no end.

After seeing the EA conference with Need For Speed: Shift and now the Sony conference with Gran Turismo, NFS: Shift looks way more better.

Last Guardian is one of the most intresting games shown so far.

Personally I feel Sony destroyed the Microsoft XBox conference. Although I think MAG has flop written all over it.

Back