T4

I enjoyed it too. The plot was just so fucking lacking though...

As I said before, don't think about the plot and you're fine.

The more i hear people saying all the bad about the film the more I want to find out myself! staying from spoilers firstly....

I can see next two Ts being even worse...

I think it wasn't quite as bad in the plot department as the Star Trek movie...

I mean, it was internally consistent:
:love: Don't mind me, I'm just the hot chick snuggling up to your chest for 'some warmth'. Mmmmm, thats a nice strong heart.
:love: Hey look, the Xrays show the captured terminator has a real heart.
:love: I can see your heart beating from over here its so big & strong, a perfect target unless you promise to let me into Skynet.
:love: <Weakness detected> [target big strong heart for takedown] so I can killinate John. Connor.
:love: Argh, I'm gonna get mashed, eek... Oooh, the KO'd terminator guy has a real, big & strong heart, maybe if I jumpstart it he can save me from the Arnienator.
:love: John Conner got stabbed in the heart by Arnienator & its not strong enough to cope! He's going to die unless we can find a replacement heart. Oh Noes, where will we find a nice strong heart !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it wasn't quite as bad in the plot department as the Star Trek movie...

I mean, it was internally consistent:
:love: Don't mind me, I'm just the hot chick snuggling up to your chest for 'some warmth'. Mmmmm, thats a nice strong heart.
:love: Hey look, the Xrays show the captured terminator has a real heart.
:love: I can see your heart beating from over here its so big & strong, a perfect target unless you promise to let me into Skynet.
:love: <Weakness detected> [target big strong heart for takedown] so I can killinate John. Connor.
:love: Argh, I'm gonna get mashed, eek... Oooh, the KO'd terminator guy has a real, big & strong heart, maybe if I jumpstart it he can save me from the Arnienator.
:love: John Conner got stabbed in the heart by Arnienator & its not strong enough to cope! He's going to die unless we can find a replacement heart. Oh Noes, where will we find a nice strong heart !!!!

Earth, Fire, Wind, Water.....Heart!

I loled @ hoom's post and while we are looking for plot holes
anyone not mention the fact that Connor's blood type could not match the terminator's and therefore he could reject the foreign tissue?

I loled at the
constant references to the heart in the actual movie while I was sitting there. Then I wondered why they could not keep the terminator alive w/o his heart, I mean surely they can find a decent pump somewhere in the future.

I loled @ hoom's post and while we are looking for plot holes
anyone not mention the fact that Connor's blood type could not match the terminator's and therefore he could reject the foreign tissue?

Why? The blood type would be the same as the terminator guy's original blood type before he was, uh, terminatorized (hey that passed spellcheck!). It was his original heart after all (I think?).

I loled at the
constant references to the heart in the actual movie while I was sitting there. Then I wondered why they could not keep the terminator alive w/o his heart, I mean surely they can find a decent pump somewhere in the future.

Yeah, I found this one of the dumbest, and corniest threads in the film. Its stupid to think that he would need that in the first place.

Why? The blood type would be the same as the terminator guy's original blood type before he was, uh, terminatorized (hey that passed spellcheck!). It was his original heart after all (I think?).

Right but would that match Connor's?

As far as the many cosmic coincidences in the plot go, the blood type might be the easiest one to swallow.
If Wright was O negative that part wouldn't be a problem.

The tissue match for a transplant would be waaaaayyyyy less likely.

It wasn't explained how much of Wright was his original body.
I suppose the human part of the brain was most likely original, but perhaps the rest was artificial tissue.

For the sake of manufacturability, we could claim that Skynet settled on some kind of generic tissue that would be so plain vanilla that they wouldn't be rejected, in order to better mix and match things for creating future terminators.
There was mention that the tissue they tested was mostly human, but was regenerating at an unnatural pace, so it wasn't all natural.

Yeah, IMO the heart transplant was not a major plothole in the context of the rest of the film...

Yeah the plot was bad cheese, the acting lifeless and the action rarely connected. Oh well. I thought it was bad when I got out of the theater, but you guys just keep bringing up more reasons for me to dislike it lolz...

Back