T4

No, I knew that. The fact that she doesn't exude grace is a puzzle I can't figure out. But some people just don't seem to exude comfort in their own bodies. Meh.

Yeah, and then after work I play WoW. ;)

Is WoW a recent discovery of yours? What class do you play, or is your main?

Dang Russ, you should have watched the end of this season. During the last few epidodes, it finally started to get interesting.

I'll grant you that Sarah Conner came off as an over protective soccer mom, but as others have said, Cameron was a very interesting character.

No, I knew that. The fact that she doesn't exude grace is a puzzle I can't figure out. But some people just don't seem to exude comfort in their own bodies. Meh.

It's called "acting". She's supposed to be a machine, so she walks and moves like a heavy machine.

There was a scene where she's trying to contact a ballet teacher. It's obviously an excuse to get her to do some ballet on-screen, and she's as graceful as you'd expect a ballet dancer to be.

Yeah, and then after work I play WoW. ;)
You don't pay to work at your job.

Also, maybe she has such body control that she can act in this manner. Have you ever seen her out of character?

During the last few epidodes, it finally started to get interesting.

I'll grant you that Sarah Conner came off as an over protective soccer mom, but as others have said, Cameron was a very interesting character.

The last 3-4 episodes were great, but other than that, the show lacked in every way... It seemed as if the writters were finally set free to do their thing once they realised that the show was canceled...
I do agree with the most of you though, i want more Summer Glau!

Also, maybe she has such body control that she can act in this manner. Have you ever seen her out of character?

He was brushing aside your rude comment with a joke, but way to not drop it.

I actually though the last episodes were too much almost, but they were good. If the same stuff happened in twice the episodes the pacing would have been better.

All the flashbacks to the future in the middle of the series is what killed it. They felt like they were attempting to stall anything from happening.

He was brushing aside your rude comment with a joke, but way to not drop it.

And I was brushing aside a bad joke with the truth.

Anyway, I think the pacing was good. I love frantic pacing in TV shows. It is much better with stuff happening at a break-neck pace than having a plodding story with unnecessary flashbacks, worthless characters and layer after layer of unresolved "mystery" (e.g. most of Lost after s1 to and including s3, Lost was very good when they had to cram a lot of content into a few episodes as a result of the writers' strike). TSCC was as guilty for doing this as any show, but I think the end redeemed the show.

I pay in so many ways, I can't enumerate them.

Which is no doubt why she looked just as uncoordinated to me in Firefly.

And apparently I've pissed in your sacred cheerios. I'm sorry I don't agree with you on the extreme awesomeness of Summer Glau, but really, there's no reason to be repeatedly nasty about it.

I pay in so many ways, I can't enumerate them.

Which is no doubt why she looked just as uncoordinated to me in Firefly.

And apparently I've pissed in your sacred cheerios. I'm sorry I don't agree with you on the extreme awesomeness of Summer Glau, but really, there's no reason to be repeatedly nasty about it.
I am just challenging your view of Summer. In Firefly she plays another weirdo, so she's being pretty much typecast in weird roles, but I would not say she is ungracious or uncoordinated.

Also, I don't think she is extremely awesome, but she is not anywhere close to what you describe her as.

I'll admit my least liked character on the show was Sarah Connor herself. Such a spotty woman and the whole cancer storyline got a bit tedious.

Yes Dave, Summer's fighting scenes in Serenity were really good and showed what she's capable of. I would like to see her in a role that provides for more emotions just to see that part of her acting. But her action acting is rather nice in my eyes.

Any one want to get together in the Bay Area and see T4 at the Metreon (I so hope they have it on Imax) or another theater?

I just saw it. Pretty good movie. I'd give it an 8.5/10. Doesn't use anything from TSCC as far as I could tell.

They introduced the first "fleshy" terminator in this one . . . and it is Arnold's face/body type, but obviously CG. OMG this thing looked totally badass! John Connor nearly crapped his pants when he saw it.

I just saw it. Pretty good movie. I'd give it an 8.5/10. Doesn't use anything from TSCC as far as I could tell.

They introduced the first "fleshy" terminator in this one . . . and it is Arnold's face/body type, but obviously CG. OMG this thing looked totally badass! John Connor nearly crapped his pants when he saw it.

It wouldn't use anything from SCC. It's a direct continuation of T3. SCC is off in it's own timeline.

I'm going to see it tomorrow along with Star Trek with my son. An early present for getting straight A's the whole school year.

It wouldn't use anything from SCC. It's a direct continuation of T3. SCC is off in it's own timeline.

T4 and TSCC have the same executive producers (Kassar and Vajna), so I thought they might try to intertwine the stories somewhat.

I didn't think it had a great finale, but I enjoyed it. The movie was pretty interesting, but it didn't tie up very well at the end, and there were better action scenes earlier in the film. I was very skeptical going in, but there really are some good action scenes and some great visuals.

Back