[PS3] Final Fantasy Versus XIII

What are the differences between FF Versus 13 and FF 13 ?

Totally separate game. Different characters. Just set in the same universe. I think they are just branding a Versus a FF13 game for marketing purposes. Same for FF13 Agito as well.

What are the differences between FF Versus 13 and FF 13 ?

Info on Versus is quite limited, at the moment. In general, though, it has a different director, telling a different story. All apart of the same "world", but not really connected. As far as I'm aware, Versus is to have a more action oriented gameplay system and battle mechanic.

They are two different games by two separate teams set in the same universe (but in different time periods I think....)

The character models in Versus especially the hair actually looked a notch above those in FF XIII, even despite VS is way early in development for comparison. Hope they reveal more at E3.

egsf0z.jpg

New build was apparently shown behind the door at TGS and guess what, the shoulders this time are a lot rounder than before.
http://scrawlfx.com/2009/09/tgs-09-new-final-fantasy-versus-xiii-screenshots

Based on the inclusion of
"Versus" in the title, I wonder if it will feature some multi-player component...

It's FF, what do you expect :). Be glad they didn't make another Vann character from XII, now that was creepy.

I cringed when I saw this specific FFXII poster featuring Vann.
I'm pretty sure you can get the idea which one :smile:

Really looks much better now.
When I was watching through the trailer that came with Advent Children Complete, this character gave me the chills...

also, blonde Asians aren't especially hard to find in Japan. Hair dying isn't exactly rare.

Back