NVIDIA's Driver team brass on IRC tonight.

Jerky

Newcomer
Today is the big day for the NVIDIA driver team chat. With us we will have Ujesh Desai, Director of Software Product Marketing and Nick Triantos, Director of OpenGL Software.

We will be moderating the chat but Omega Drivers and other very debated topics of late is on their list to talk about.

We are using mIRC to chat and here is a list of the servers Servers: US (irc.us.freenode.net), EU (herbert.freenode.net), ASIA (irc.au.freenode.net) and the channel is #Bjorn3d.

Also you could just use our web based chat on our site at http://www.bjorn3d.com/b3d_chat.php

Time of the chat is 4:00PM Pacific, 7:00PM Eastern

Anyone here planning on attending this?

- Jonathan.

I'm there, my first question, why have you been cheating in your drivers over the past few years in every known benchmark? Is nvidia prepared for a class action lawsuit for consumer fraud because of the obvious way nvdidia has tried to make it's video cards seem faster than they really are.

Come join the fun! You too can slip optimisation references into every other message you send.

And mock both Kyle, and the smokers amongst the Futuremark crew 8)

Correction: Don't bother. The overuse of colour whoring is killing me.

Guys, I'm going to have to bail out on all of you.

Something significant came up which requires my attention.

Good to see there's going to be a nice turn-out by community folk tonight. Too bad I can't be there. Send my regards to NVIDIA...

Sincerely,

- Jonathan.

Well they seem to be giving pre-digested pr answers to most of the questions. Nothing specific or new is being talked about. Someone asked about the OMEGA drivers situation and they just did a copy and paste from a blurb i read in another website.

Im going to leave the chat as soon as i finish posting this.

That's what I was expecting actually. A song and dance. Good thing I didn't waste my time on it.

Does anyone have a transcript? I imagine Bjorn3D will have one posted.

Time to get back to work. ;)

- Jonathan.

Back