Kyle removed UT2k3 article

swanlee

Newcomer
My god how can he look in the mirror? What a load of BS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Kyle 10:10 AM (CDT)
Update

I have currently taken down the UT2K3 Texture Filtering article. We did some major hardware installs this weekend and have been having some page issues every since. We are trying to locate the source of our issues and this is simply a test. The article will be put into rotation again soon.

I'm extremely disturbed by this. Why just this article then? Funny how a new article seemed to popup in it's place.

perhaps you have passed over the reason why:

I have currently taken down the UT2K3 Texture Filtering article. We did some major hardware installs this weekend and have been having some page issues every since. We are trying to locate the source of our issues and this is simply a test. The article will be put into rotation again soon.

Further explanation here: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=644169

main reason = the size of the pictures posted in the article and the number of views

main point to not forget

The article will be put into rotation again soon.

Still don't buy it, you guys are digging your grave in the community day by day and it's obvious you both realize that by all of the outlandish actions Kyle has taken recently prety much banning everyone that does not agree with him. nuking pic out of threads that disprove his theories or anyone basically that has an opinion other than his.

You guys are going down the toilet it might not be to late to jump ship.

OK, I've definitely been one to read negatively into most of Kyle's recent actions, but even I must admit this seems too insignificant an issue to get excited over.

Brent, maybe you can take a look at the reply I made to you in the Anandtech video forum thread on Evan's upcoming 5200U article? :)

Brent said:

Further explanation here: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=644169

main reason = the size of the pictures posted in the article and the number of views

main point to not forget

If you can question other people's motives and/or agendas then certainly people can question yours.

-FUDie

Hey Brent

Maybe you can explain the mass bannings?

Especially as it relates to me.
I didn't write any flame bait.
I didn't post links to other sites pics.
I stayed on topic.
I asked specific questions.

No response.
Deleted post.
Banned.

It would appear Mr. Bennett cannot stand well thought out opposing thought.

Re: Hey Brent

From [H]ard|Forum, Kyle had this to say when he was asked why the user "Reevers" was banned :

"
I will not sit here and watch people slander HardOCP with our own bandwidth. There are places they can go and be welcomed to do that. Rage3D will allow you to do it all day long and B3D has a pretty good track history there as well. The mods will let you say pretty much anything and launch all sorts of vicious attacks that are personal and make all sorts of outlandish statements. "

So, as you can see B3D and its forums is nothing more than a HUB of outlandish statements and vicious attacks.

Kyle was presented with the facts that contradicted his Spoon fed Nvidia pr shpeel and banned him. Simple as that, anyone that sheds light on Kyle's warped sense of logic concerning Nvidia's cheats has to be quieted. What Kyle may not understand is he can protect himself as much as he wants on his own site but that's just a small piece of the pie, most people that go there go other places and are starting to see his hypocrisy.

The more he bans the closer he is to complete self destruction. This titantic will be fun to watch go down.

Brent said:

main point to not forget

Have you no shame? If you're so proud of your article go defend it in the thread here where it was shredded for the travesty that it was. :(

You have no honor. :(

Back