[PS3] Killzone 2

So in actual fact no one has made a clan yet?

Can you start one, since your the best player here?

I can, but im not sure i want to be on the same team as all you noobs :p :p :p :p

(in case anybody didn't get that, thats also a joke, not intenting to insult anyone)

Edit:

Created Living Legends (my old MoHAA clan from back in the day) Clan tag =LL=. But il make a new one with a B3D like name.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can, but im not sure i want to be on the same team as all you noobs :p :p :p :p

(in case anybody didn't get that, thats also a joke, not intenting to insult anyone)

Il go make one right away, just have to figure out a name

Well the Clan Tag (only 4 letters) should be B3D that's a no brainer.

For our name: perhaps PixelCounters?

I like PixelCounters. Its rather appropriate considering the site.

More people come with suggestions. Il make the clan tomorrow. Going to bed now, good night.

(Oh, and please people, add me to your PSN=Jostepop, i have to few friends)

I've done a pretty big session tonight, keeps surprising me how addictive this gets. I've moved a bit up my friends ladder as a result I see .. ;)

Did nobody see the white part where it says (joke) in the post about me making that clan?

So in actual fact no one has made a clan yet?

I didn't see it. When I read it, I thought we might want to put tha_con on suicide watch.

Can you start one, since your the best player here?

Edit:

Created Living Legends (my old MoHAA clan from back in the day) Clan tag =LL=. But il make a new one with a B3D like name.

Fortunately, the final B3D clan name is not Living Legends... for I'll most certainly qualify for the "Most Killed" category.

I didn't see it. When I read it, I thought we might want to put tha_con on suicide watch.

Fortunately, the final B3D clan name is not Living Legends... for I'll most certainly qualify for the "Most Killed" category.

Lol, you know what else is funny, I was checking out the clan stats on Killzone.com. And it turns out that the B3D clan's position on the leaderboards is 2244 out of 73,778 clans! Pretty impressive for a brand new clan!
http://www.killzone.com/kz/clan.psml?kz_clan_id=125723

However that's only because Ostepop is the only member of the clan atm, so it's all due to his stats (he's a General :oops:)

I can't wait to see our position freefall once we all join :smile:

Ha ha, Ostepop... can you take a picture of our clan position before and after you add me to the clan ? I'm kinda curious.

Kittonwy already has a good one (GAFNA). I wanted to join them but I might not be able to get in (because too many people want to join and they will most likely keep only the very active ones -- not the busy folks).

Excellent news. I just sent Oste a PM. Seems like quite a few from the same time zone are willing to join the clan which is great. I saw Arwin play last night, but I'm not sure you cought me up yet. ;)

Then again, last time I checked, I stoped playing about a half and hour before you made that post, so who knows. I have to admit, the last few games hurt my stats. Decided to join some games with generals and got a bit too impatient while at it. Didn't get slaughtered, but couldn't hold my K/D ratio either.

Oh, and I officially hate the shotgun.

KZ2 1.21 patch pre-release info from killzone.com:

Anyway, down to business. Pending any unforseen problems, early next week patch 1.21 will be released. I’ll confirm the timings on Monday. The patch includes the following:

-Increase of the standard points settings for Bodycount. Should ensure longer mode on heavily populated games.
-The return of Online Bots. Adding bots to an online game renders it ‘unranked’.
-The option to create unranked games. Players will be made aware that a game is unranked upon joining.
-Fix to Game Search functionality so correct maps are displayed.
-Standardization of the Y-Axis controls on the HGH Scout when zoomed with the Sniper Rifle.
-Fix to Sensitivity setting where the weapon animation did not follow the reticule correctly.
-Fix for auto-aim exploit when rapidly tapping zoom/fire.
-Fix to infrequent collision issues with C4 Proximity mines.
-Fix to list of games displayed on search.
-Stability fix relating to disconnect.
-Fix to ‘Clan’ button functionality in custom game creation settings.

We are also working on the next updates and here are some of the areas we are exploring and investigating for the future patches:

-Controls. Seeing about giving more options.
-Expanding on Join Game searches and options.

-Improving game and network stability.
-Collision exploits on maps.
-Improvements to help play with friends.
-More game creation options.
-More game options for clans.

-Fixes to Clans unexpectadly losing tournament rounds.
-Other minor fixes.

Now the above does not include the DLC updates that we are working on and they wont all come straight away, but I wanted to give you an idea of the areas we are exploring. If anything else pops up we will of course add that too More on future updates soon.

The fact that they're increasing bodycount kills confirms what I had said, that it's really about all the killing. There's really little mention of rebalancing objectives.

From my perspective...

When too many advanced soldier classes are present, I wouldn't try to fulfill the objectives. It'd be heavily booby trapped, grenaded or camped with existing and respawned enemies.

If they want to focus on the objectives, they may need to address the soldier classes together.

From my perspective...

When too many advanced soldier classes are present, I wouldn't try to fulfill the objectives. It'd be heavily booby trapped, grenaded or camped with existing and respawned enemies.

If they want to focus on the objectives, they may need to address the soldier classes together.

There's just really little reason to do objectives, they just give you a flag as to where the combat is. You can get more points from killing.

Back