[360, PS3] Mass Effect 2 *(Spoiler Warning)

Not me. It is so hard for me to play bad that I used the conversation trick to get Renegade achievement :oops: but I did get the different endings, if obonicus' spoiler is accurate that is kinda irritating for me I would have preferred the reverse leadership choice.
I don't look at Paragon/Renegade choices as good or evil, but rather as gracious/harsh. I didn't like the moral system in Mass Effect either way, hopefully they fixed it in ME2. I think that Deus Ex to this day isn't beaten in this regard, when there are no good/evil points, but characters simply reacting differently depending on your actions.

Though I have to admit that renegade Shepard was just really cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy-eRfupYbA

I thought we had the same gaming style and then you go and throw that crazy tidbit in there,
have you no shame, the dude was going through some hard times and I found him to be cool as hell. Wrex can roll with my crew anytime! Killed him... :rolleyes:
!

Crazy talk.

I do usually play the good guy! I did get the Paragon achievement for example. But when that plot junction came along, I did not have the conversation skills to get the paragon result since I spent most of my points on combat abilities. The result was that
it was impossible for me to save Wrex, there was no successful conversation option to do it. The only two outcomes were for me to kill him, or for one of my party mates to kill him. I wasn't crazy about Wrex anyways so I let him die by my own hand. Hey, as long as the girls in my party were ok, then that's all that matters :)

You're not.

I've had 5 different characters as well (fighter, fighter/thief, fighter/mage, mage, thief/mage). First time I did hardcore I didn't get the achievement, so I did it again six months later. I did insane difficulty with the fighter/mage starting at level 1, then redid it to max out in levels.

I have at least 7 play throughs.

Cheers

:D Yeah, it took me awhile to get all the achievements, especially with the different powers you had to use to kill people. Now I just wish I remembered what decisions I made with which character and playthrough. I remember my first character being the paragon, but I think I played it differently in the New Game+ for the same one... ack..

The result was that
it was impossible for me to save Wrex, there was no successful conversation option to do it. The only two outcomes were for me to kill him, or for one of my party mates to kill him. I wasn't crazy about Wrex anyways so I let him die by my own hand. Hey, as long as the girls in my party were ok, then that's all that matters :)

Yep same for me, I could not believe it the first time and tried it several times with the same results and then I silently and calmly accepted it :cry:
I really thought that especially Wrex looked phantastic graphic wise during conversation...it sometimes looked 'real' for me

Hey, as long as the girls in my party were ok, then that's all that matters :)

:LOL:

Although, now I regret
choosing either of them after seeing some of the new character reveals. :p

And for that matter,
what's with Bioware's strong stance against being a two timing bastard in all of their games? I can shape the fate of the world (or galaxy) but I have to choose one chick?! :LOL:

Well, in ME your only chance to get it on is right before the end. If you're female you can actually offer Kaidan a little ménage with Liara, but he turns you down.

Well, in ME your only chance to get it on is right before the end. If you're female you can actually offer Kaidan a little ménage with Liara, but he turns you down.

I think I understand why they handle the romance element the way they do in their games. But I still find it hilarious that my character, with all of their skills and abilities, can't mess around without being caught. :LOL:

I didn't know about that particular option in ME, though. :smile:

Apparently in Dragon Age you can instigate a foursome, with them always trying to outdo themselves i wonder what sort of situations you will be getting into in ME2 :LOL:

I think I understand why they handle the romance element the way they do in their games. But I still find it hilarious that my character, with all of their skills and abilities, can't mess around without being caught. :LOL:

I didn't know about that particular option in ME, though. :smile:

It's a small ship. Maybe if you could lock down the elevators.

This is the first game I've ever pre-ordered, mainly because Amazon are selling if for an entirely reasonable £29.99. But I also know for a fact I'll get 100 hours or so of playtime out of it, so it's money well spent.

wow..this is absolute madness!! how cool is this dash attack!
The game is on my list!

They've improved a lot having to do with the combat. The combat in ME1 got boring after a while, and it was hard to use squad members for any tactical combat, the squad A.I. wasn't good.

Saw the first TV commercial for this game. If you preorder through Gamestop, you get special armor (which looks pretty cool) and some type of point singularity weapon. That's right, mini black holes!

Hehe, what sucks though is the ONLY version that gets more than the Inferno armor for pre-orders is Gamestop (in the US). :( No other retailer gets special pre-order bonuses. And for PC, no DD version gets special pre-order bonuses. So it's a huge step backwards from the DAO launch in that respect.

Regards,
SB

I just cancelled my preorder with GAMESTATION in favor of amazon. I mean amazon is going for £29.99 for the regular version while GAME's is £54.99 although it's the CE but £25 difference is much.

Back