• Yes but havn't filed for return yet

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Moloch

God of Wicked Games
Veteran
Got mine yesterday on the way out of work and did them on turbo tax when I got home, I'm done except my parents need to send me the exact gross amount I made last year since they filed them for me since they got my W2s for that year since I moved.
Since i didn't qualify for the stimulas payment last year since my mom claimed me as a dependant (arg!!) I get a $300 recovery rebate this year :D

too early for taxes. Will likely start worrying about it the first week of feb.

Interesting, I thought you were going back to school? Besides government related funding most universities that I know of often use the FAFSA to award academic and other related scholarships. Though, that might not be of concern to you. I've just never heard of a student not filling it out, straight out of high school or not.

Are your taxes hard to do?
Not especially, I just have to give statements to my dad's accountant. Although this year my dad is starting to transfer some of his property into my and my brother's name. So that might make it more complicated for him.
Interesting, I thought you were going back to school?
I am, got one hell of a semester coming up. 21 credits. :oops: Just trying to stay sane for the next couple of months and that isnt the most stressfull thing for me this year. lol.
Besides government related funding most universities that I know of often use the FAFSA to award academic and other related scholarships. Though, that might not be of concern to you. I've just never heard of a student not filling it out, straight out of high school or not.
I didnt apply for any scholarship as I dont feel that I should take money away from people who need it more than i do. I did get one scholarship automatically (school applies you for a few when you get accepted), but other than that one I doubt I'll apply for any.

I got W2s and did my tax stuff as far as I can, but I don't have all the tax forms I need yet to finish.

Got our W2's, 1099 etc and submitted our return on saturday.

Mine's a bit more complicated than just filling out the W2 so I chose Pizza. I am hoping to have all the tax work done by April. My employees got theirs though. They were sent out first week in Jan.

Mine's a bit more complicated than just filling out the W2 so I chose Pizza. I am hoping to have all the tax work done by April. My employees got theirs though. They were sent out first week in Jan.
I'd imagine yours are a bit harder than most 9-5ers ;)

Back