Serious WTF

I can't view from where I am, but if this is just some kind of poster's religion call-out thread, it doesn't even rate to be considered noise in RSPC.

I think that guy was featured in Bizarre magazine a long while ago. I didn't watch, but I've seen other bark-bodies.

I can't view from where I am, but if this is just some kind of poster's religion call-out thread, it doesn't even rate to be considered noise in RSPC.

Shtal calling was just a joke, it's not created against Shtal.

The dude is real, he was on discovery channel.

I watched part of that doc. Pretty crazy. Wish I'd seen the end. Never found out if he got cured.

I don't know if covered in it, but no he is not cured. After the surgery they started regrowing and the current outlook is that he'd need surgery twice a year. Rather sad.

I don't know if covered in it, but no he is not cured. After the surgery they started regrowing and the current outlook is that he'd need surgery twice a year. Rather sad.

Oh, the part I was watching some American doctor wanted to do an anti-viral treatment, but some politicking got in the way and some local doctors decided on surgery. I never saw beyond that. It looked like the local government had gotten involved and turned his treatment into a big fiasco.

For those that don't know, he's basically a giant wart. His body has no immunity to one of the HPV strains, I guess, so his body is being devastated by warts.

Yeah he's really unlucky. That strain of virus is found in nearly everybody. Usually it causes wart formation of a low end nature. But in this unfortunates case it's running out of control. Sad to see that a simple treatment of a vitamin could have kept it in check, but that simply wasn't available.

Back