[PS3] God of War III Pre-Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think GOW would be one of the few games where a good picture mode would be really cool to play around with.
By good i mean with all sorts of things you could change, like camera, character positions (or at least being able to flip through the frames in a certain period of time, so as to pick the best position), lens effects...
Hey a boy can dream, no?

I think GOW would be one of the few games where a good picture mode would be really cool to play around with.
By good i mean with all sorts of things you could change, like camera, character positions (or at least being able to flip through the frames in a certain period of time, so as to pick the best position), lens effects...
Hey a boy can dream, no?
I want to believe !
Hope the devs make me a believer :D

Hi,

I've got a US PSN code for the E3 demo and Apollo armor
(unlocked after clearing the game). PM me if you are interested.

EDIT: Code given to first respondent. (02/18).

Oninotsume

P.S. Game looks awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed camera or not it seems the game is already getting the Best graphics award from the critic.
http://ps3.nowgamer.com/news/2548/god-of-war-3-the-best-graphics-weve-ever-seen
It’s not only a massive relief then, but a revelation, that God Of War 3, previously high on our bullshot radar has just not only met, but exceeded any possible graphical expectations we previously held. The up-close detail is almost painfully sharp with the game’s engine panning back without a blip to epic-scale carnage. Quite simply breathtaking. In a purely visual context, God Of War 3 has just earned a comfortable place in our number one spot.

Chaos awaits me:). So according to the new PSM3 review
the betrayal of the titans is officially confirmed and you get to fight at least Cronos and Gaia!
Not that it's hard to imagine so but I wonder just how exactly would that be accomplished gameplay wise.

Whoa ! PLayed the demo ! The gfx are fabulous :p ! And add to that that its an old build, the graphics can only get better. Putting real lights for Kratos's weapons awas a fabulous idea ! WHoever thought of that needs a raise in Santa Monica ! The whole magic increases manifold when you are killing those horde of minions in that dark corridor. The Cestus(thats what it is called, right)and the blades casting lights everywhere is a sight to behold. I deliberately used heavy attacks of the sword in that corridor and it felt like a fireworks show :LOL: ! Awesome !

Also, I have alreadt started preferring the Cestus over the blades. Its hard to top an already awesome weapon, but they have done it.
And , yes, the images may seem gory, but ripping Helios's head -off in-game was freaking awesome ! It just felt great to see it in a 300 style glory ! Apparently my little niece walked in right at the moment I was performing quick-time on Helios and she hid behind me when she saw him pulling his head. She was like,"Aaaaa!" :LOL: !

The dynamic DOF feels really smooth too. They have a very commendable job, here !

Now imagine what you just played was utterly nothing compared to the final build as mentioned by the reviewers, one can really envision the eye popping experience that's coming on our way. Every moment in that game was described as being epic and I believe we've only seen the tip of the iceberg up till now.

Well, I believe the first reviews, the ones claiming to be exclusive first review, are not that dependable. I mean the review sounds too over the top !

But yes, the game will be great, as an year old demo looks so damn kickass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back