[PS3] Uncharted 2

After watching the rain drenched level in the PS lifestyle video, even me feels that I have already seen too much ! But , given the time that is left before this game comes out, how long will I be able to stop myself ;) !

Wow @ Elena, indeed....

I have to say, I'm really looking forward to this. I think I will love the variety in the levels. As much as I loved the first part, the jungle and temples got a bit tiresome after a while. I always loved snowy places (in Jak & Daxter, the later levels were my favorite ones), so I'm definately looking forward to what will come.

BTW: nightshade, link to scans are not allowed.

What is it!?

If you have not seen it already, it's a cutscene done with lot's of love and attention to details. You get the background story of Nathan's quest. Earlier trailers have already hinted at this premise, so it's not a big spoiler. You'll also see two new NPCs: The old man you have already seen, and one of the villagers.

There is no ice cave details in the cutscene I linked to.

After seeing the city scenes, the ice caves look rather bland and uninspired. Granted I suppose there isn't much you can do with snow and ice...

Regards,
SB

Back