[PS3] Uncharted 2

I think we need a change in Plunder's scoring system... Last night a guy in my team killed me with a grenade when I was about to deliver , and he got the treasure and delivered :/ ...

Yeah, there's definitely room for improvement there. Maybe award points for killing an enemy in the neighbourhood of the treasure similar to Killzone 2 would also help. My team just now definitely won because I had 9 kills (vs 2 deaths) some from keeping an area covered to keep the enemy away, and some from killing enemy coming in to get the treasure from behind (got two medals, one for fistycufs and one for brawler, very cool). Also in another match we had a guy standing near the treasure chest, and we'd throw up the treasure towards him and he'd put in there. Of course he got the points, but we should get some too.

Other than that though, I'm liking Uncharted for the multiplayer gameplay a lot more than I expected! The freedom of movement, the hand-to-hand, it all works very well! I think it definitely has a future - all it needs is some additional modes that play even more to the strengths of the game (plunder is a nice start, being able to throw the treasure around is a lot of fun).

I haven't played much since the first day, waiting for the patch, but it does sound like punishment for TKs and dropping out is a bit lax.

It ends at June 28th iirc...

I think when the host player quits , game resets itself , screen goes blank and you respawn on your base... But it doesn't reset scores...

Hmm.... this playthrough is a little different from the E3 on-stage demo. The enemies were in different position in the final scene. Would be great if every replay is different like in KZ2.

They also show more interaction when the level started to tile. Pretty cool as Nathan remained in user control while all the objects started to slide.

And the second video is totally new stuff. It shows some interesting dynamics ... if you don't want spoilers, I would suggest steering clear. I can't help myself, but I think I'd prefer not to see any of this stuff myself :D

Just watched the second video.

For those who want to avoid the spoiler, it's:
* New weather effect
* New enemies (human and equipment)
* Something that looks like a "Hero moment" but not a big deal
* New Nathan move
* Enemies all over the place (high and low)
* Nathan's dilemma

Unclear whether AI has been improved.

I feel like I seen too much watching that vid they need not to show any more. However it was a cliff hanger at the end : )

The playstationlifestyle vid is from the "closed doors" demo that ND gave to journalists. IGN had pretty much described what we see here. I wonder if this footage was supposed to be shown...

The second U2 video tells me more about the nature of the game. I was a little surprised at the positions of the enemies (Some are far and high up, some are very very close). The enemies seem overwhelming. Looks like a challenging game. Good thing they didn't spoil any puzzle though. :)

Back