The average IQ for this forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the one forum I visit where IQ refers to Image Quality first, Intelligence Quotient second. In the latter use, use of I.Q. for people over 18 is overrated anyway. And in general, EQ is much more important.

:yes: ;)

Wait wait wait!! Maybe we have misunderstood 2008 all along: maybe he meant IQ as in intelligence quotient and not image quality! Maybe he's been posting ironically all this time!! <mind blown>

So help bring the standard back up ;)

I gave 2008 his little holiday, along with some advice, so that if he comes back (I gave him that option) he'll try a little harder to not post like an eejit.

I was about to Google "eejit" but then it occurred to me that you meant "idiot" with a funny pronunciation. :)

Can people be banned here for pure stupidity? I know he had a temp ban, more a more perm one? He adds nothing here and simply makes people answer stupid questions or discusses his uninformed crazy political ideas.

There was a user here who claimed 20 frames per second in Crysis was equivalent to 60 frames per second in Half-Life. Thus the mystical "Crysis fps" was born. ;)

That would be me. Although I actually claimed that 25-30fps in Crysis is equal to 50-60 in HL2. I still stand by it, after playing both games many many many times, and testing the feel of both games in many locations. 25fps in HL2 is a slideshow, yet 2560x1600 2xAA in Crysis (8x in warhead) plays perfectly. I can score headshot after headshot, even in MP. If you don't feel the fluidity of movement and gameplay at 25fps in Crysis you're just getting too hung up on numbers.

And, in keeping with the topic of the thread, when I took "qualified" IQ test a few years ago (and not just something online) I scored 163. So I'm not a stupid poo poo head.

Last edited by a moderator:
"2008 IQ is unacceptable", Kevpla?... that you.?.. Kevpla... Urdnot Wrex... Professor... Maxmillion... Maximilian?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kevpla

If it's this guy then I love him, add me as buddy M.
That's him.

That would be me. Although I actually claimed that 25-30fps in Crysis is equal to 50-60 in HL2. I still stand by it, after playing both games many many many times, and testing the feel of both games in many locations. 25fps in HL2 is a slideshow, yet 2560x1600 2xAA in Crysis (8x in warhead) plays perfectly. I can score headshot after headshot, even in MP. If you don't feel the fluidity of movement and gameplay at 25fps in Crysis you're just getting too hung up on numbers.
I think that's a legitimate point, because the motion blurring in Crysis may trick the brain into seeing more fluid motion than exists.

Anyways, 2008 IQ is definitely unacceptable, but I don't think he should be banned. Rather take away his ability to post, or at the very least post new threads. Then maybe if he reads enough he will learn something (doubtful). Still, I don't want to hold his idiocy against him, he clearly has some kind of mental disorder. It's really quite unfortunate. So maybe we can make a special place for him to post, I dunno. And I don't think he is totally useless, he could be a writer for Stephan Colbert one pay perhaps, the resemblance is striking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't moderators check every post a new member makes, before letting it through? Why not do the same with IQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back