A little laugh

The continuation of politics by other means...

Ze var iz spreading!

I look forward to more Youtube clashes in the great ATI-Nvidia holy crusade...

I like the underdog as much as the next guy (especially in this case) but that was rather absurd... I haven't met a G92 customer that was dissatisfied, or had a failure that could be attributed to the same root cause as the infamous G84/G86 failures, self and numerous friends/customers included.

I'm at a complete loss as to where this came from. I mean it can't be any sort of official marketing material, could it be? But it's way too high quality to be some fan-made thing.

I agree with Albuquerque, what the eff????

Oh good grief people it was freaking funny. Will Render for Food? Makes Sly bridges? Finds a home at nVentory? I am glad at least one or two people here could appreciate this!

I realize this can be used as viral marketing, I realize its a pot shot at nV. But I also realize any marketing for any competitors product will hardly every (or never) paint that product in the best of light. They will out right push things right up to and past (remember the Kryo pdf) the point of FUD/lying. In this cause it was some gross over statements and inaccuracies. But in the context of how it was presented it still was funny...

I guess maybe I just dont take things like this as serious as I used to and thus can find the humor in this...I also wait for NV rebuttal and hope its as funny!

My personal favorite was the 'X58 toll road'. Wish they had poked more fun at the utterly retarded NF200 bridge chip.

Well I admit the renaming scheme was utterly annoying and rather "consumer unfriendly", as was the whole NF200 bridge chip fiasco, but the rest seemed rather baseless IMHO.

Very funny, but I doubt it was done by AMD... they wouldn’t have mixed up High Lead Bump and Eutectic. NV’s failing technology is HLB, not Eutectic. Eutectic is AMD's technology that isn't failing. ;)

it was more like "$35 for our nf200 chip"

I think the driver that supports sli on x58 was released today.

Yeah, but only for cards currently in production. EOL'd cards can't be used in SLI on X58. Wouldn't want faithful customers to remain faithful, would you.. :rolleyes:

Lol. G4Saurus Rebrandus. Used Saurus Unemployment Centre aka U Suc(k) and he showed of his physique (PhysX) a few times. That cracked me up. :D

Back