"March of the Froblins"

fellix

Veteran
Froblins-- all the stuff is out in the wild, now!

Requirements:
AMD Froblin demo requires Windows Vista® and an ATI Radeon™ HD 4800 Series product with at least 512MB of video memory, ATI Catalyst™ 8.11 or higher, a dual- or quad-core CPU and 2GB of RAM.

I guess someone wrote "==" where he should've written ">=".
Sometime I wonder if these big companies let the interns do their installers. (F.e. Mathworks must have some very good programmers hidden away, though their installers have all kind of problems.)

I guess someone wrote "==" where he should've written ">=".

....................................________...... ..................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:, ........
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....
.................../.................................................. .........,}....
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

Got working:
I've used the Universal Extractor and - after it has been extracted - I change some files (d3d101exe to d3d10.1.exe).
For my HD3850 and X2 4200+ this demo is a little bit too hungry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back