'SirEric' interview (ATI) @ DH

Reverend said:
Sorry if I'm taking this off-topic but speaking of not knowing what a person looks like after "knowing" him/her through correspondences/posts... I actually have no idea what Dave and Marco (my B3D colleagues, that is) look like. K and John sent me their photos sometime back, which I regrettably can't find... all I remember is both are rather, er, plump (ok, plump is too strong a word) with one able to pass off as Santa (with dark brown beard, of course) and the other with a pate similar to Eric's.

Of course, I'm the cutest B3D'er.

*cough*

http://www.simhq.com/_aboutus/reynolds.html

Ailuros said:
Reverend said:
Sorry if I'm taking this off-topic but speaking of not knowing what a person looks like after "knowing" him/her through correspondences/posts... I actually have no idea what Dave and Marco (my B3D colleagues, that is) look like. K and John sent me their photos sometime back, which I regrettably can't find... all I remember is both are rather, er, plump (ok, plump is too strong a word) with one able to pass off as Santa (with dark brown beard, of course) and the other with a pate similar to Eric's.

Of course, I'm the cutest B3D'er.

*cough*

http://www.simhq.com/_aboutus/reynolds.html

Mmmm, seeeeexy. And the wife doesn't look too bad either. :devilish:

OpenGL guy said:
andypski said:
MuFu said:
I always pictured sireric dressed in chainmail, carrying a lance and a big shield bearing the ATi logo.

That's what he does in his spare time. He has to be more restrained for official interviews... ;)
You have to be careful at work, though, as sireric has been known to lop off limbs when he gets excited ;)

"It's only a flesh wound, I've had worse."

I pictured something more along the lines "and so they ate Sir Rob^h^h^^h Eric's minstrels and there was much rejoicing"

rwolf said:
Why not make the pipelines run independently and then you could have 7 pipes or 6 pipes?
Having completely independent pixel pipes would be more expensive (if you look what Eric said about dataflow, memory and control, the chief advantage of grouping pixels is that you share all the control logic and some of the memory across all the pixels). When you group pixels into a single pipe, however, it creates the possibility of a 'granularity loss' which is where some restriction forces you to send data down the pipe with some of the pixel slots empty (or sometimes even all of them).

The R300-series is very good at making sure this doesn't happen much :)

DeanoC said:
Nope, its the one above No. 122.
Ahh I see. I must admit you have a slight "demented killer twinkle" in your left eye, but other than that you look pretty normal. :p
But No. 125 looks definetly like a demented killer in that pic. (No offense to No. 125 whoever he is)

DeanoC said:
A truely horrible photo.
Nah it's not that bad. I myself can't stand any picture of me, so I guess I see where you are coming from.

On topic:
I finally found time to read the actual interview.
That was a nice, interesting read. I'm looking forward to your next project Sireric.

sireric said:
Reverend said:
Never imagined Eric looks like that :)

I hate all pictures of me :)

Did you expect me uglier or cuter? It's like seeing radio personalities for the first time...

Oh well.

That's funny, I always pictured you looking like Eric Cartman from Southpark.

I must admit, I thought the same way (sire ric) until Rev told me sireric's actual name is Eric Demers. I put one and one together and figured it was sir eric.

DaveBaumann wrote:

Reverend wrote:
I actually have no idea what Dave and Marco (my B3D colleagues, that is) look like.

Spot me

I have seen pic of DaveB,Rev,to go further,I have seen Kris in china 2 years ago.

Where r u in that pic? Dave?Ah,I found u, ;) hanged on the wall or the frame,with slim and sexy body shape.
:LOL:
and Dave,who is that Chinese guy?

Rev wrote:
Missed that thread. Anyway...

Okay, so I had to hide behind shades. Still have the same amount of hair though (but there appears to be a few new additional grey ones!).

Rev is cool with Glasses,but without the glasses,u will c how languishing he is,he have been order year by year.His son is much cool than he.

IMHO,only DaveB and I can called handsome boys. ;)

Back