Official F@H Top100 countdown!!!

epicstruggle

Passenger on Serenity
Veteran
Ok we are within a few spots of reaching the top100 teams at F@H.

Who thinks we will get to it this week. my guess is that by late friday we will have crossed into the top100 teams. ;)

later,

sweet! Go tm B3d! Epic what CPU do you have? Your really doing well considering you only have one CPU folding. I mean I currently have 7 and Your still ahead of me :p

Sorry guys, I've been out of action all weekend. So I slowed down a bit, but all but five of my machines are back on the case now.

Does anyone know what determines the overall score for folding? I see that alot of people on the team may have more work units folded, but a far lower score overall than others.

Also, I think if B3D wants to continue rising, there should be some sort of permanent link from the main page. I had to search for awhile to find the download for the software to install it on a new machine.

I think they will just get you to one of the servers and then the server assign a project for you.

We have no control over the process except choosing Gromac or Tinker by the -advmethods flag.

Clashman said:
Also, I think if B3D wants to continue rising, there should be some sort of permanent link from the main page. I had to search for awhile to find the download for the software to install it on a new machine.

Many of us are hoping that our tasty treat goodie for reaching #100 will be our own Forum so we have the kind of visibility for both the team and separate threads/stickies for the kind of info you are pointing at.

Thanks for taking the time to find us. . .

pascal said:
TOP 100 this week 8)

Sunday will be the day.
Turn on all computers :)

Yea tonight i'm getting a duron 1 gig to join us . So hopefully we will catch them a little faster.

I only have a 2.53GHz P4, nothing special. I just run it 24/7. I tried putting a second pc together, but I trashed my HD and have to get a new one before I can get it up again. Seems like ill be dropping fast from the rankings as others are charging up really fast. :)

later

Something odd happened. It seems like two teams disappeared, or disbanded or something. Including the former #2 team (Australian overclockers or something?). <speculation>Perhaps they were caught cheating???</speculation>

Anyways, check out the stats page at extremeoverclocking.com: every team has moved up 2 spots in the last 24 hours. Something fishy about.

In any case, we are now #101.

Back