Had to be said

Just as a by the by, why are you a member, when Im registered 2 years longer and have twice your post count.

Bwahahahahaha! I didn't even open that thread, too bad that I didn't! That just made my day for some reason :D

Yea that made me lol when I first saw it. Sometimes rudeness is the best course otherwise you find good forums becoming another Guru3D.

Just as a by the by, why are you a member, when Im registered 2 years longer and have twice your post count.

Perhaps residue from the old rep system days? Other than that, no idea really. Maybe 'the powers' can chime in. I could not tell the difference anyway. I read a lot and sometimes post, is all. :)

Perhaps residue from the old rep system days? Other than that, no idea really. Maybe 'the powers' can chime in. I could not tell the difference anyway. I read a lot and sometimes post, is all. :)
Yeah, it's just an artifact of the old way of doing things. Dooby, if you really want to be a Member (aside from the obvious joke :LOL: ) then I take major credit cards, Paypal, old graphics cards and really funny jokes about the Welsh as payment.

Back