PSN weekly updates

Huge sale going on, sadly nothing for the ps4, as usual. Bought ZOE HD collection !!! Finally, had missed it in sale last time ! There's lot more on sale but don't know what to buy, frankly, and have no time to play anyways. Its more like the Steam sale syndrome, where one buys and never plays it, but its so cheap I can't let it go :p ! I am tempted to try out Aliens COlonial marines too, its like $5.

On PS4 news, Strike Suit Zero seems to have appeared out of nowhere: Whats it like? Is it any good?

Is Flower for PS4 currently free for everyone or is it because I bought it on PS3? It does say it's a cross buy title, but only in relation to buying it on PS4, not if you already bought it.

Anyone going to get the $10 Killzone Horde mode DLC? Sounds pretty decent ...
As much as I love UbiArt games, I think this new one is too depressing. I did get the new Zen Pinball 2 table, DeadPool, which is pretty amusing.

Also noticed that Paypal and iDeal are now supported, the latter is a big thing for us where you can use your bank card and PIN (or a phone variation of that) to do banking and transactions. It's been around for a long time now and is very popular in the Netherlands (where I think it was invented), don't know if (m)any other countries use it.

Is Flower for PS4 currently free for everyone or is it because I bought it on PS3? It does say it's a cross buy title, but only in relation to buying it on PS4, not if you already bought it.

Yes cross buy.

Now the question is, when is Journey coming to PS4? I'm patiently waiting with my $15 in hand.

Yes, I think you can expect a game on PSN if:

- the game has had a discount already and is not getting any more sales, but it has DLC
- the game is getting a sequel in the near future that you want to draw a new crowd into
- the game sold way below expectations but is considered a really good game so Sony or another publisher wants to draw attention to it

For multi-platform titles, Steam sales can be a suggestion that something can become a PSN+ title at some point.

Back