New Monster Hunter 3 Screens

fearsomepirate

Dinosaur Hunter
Veteran
The game is looking quite good, much better than Capcom's other Wii efforts so far, arguably on par with the better 1st-party games. There are a few really nice screens here:

http://www.capcom.co.jp/monsterhunter/3/page04.html

A couple of recent exclusives have looked like they were hedging their bets for a PS2 port if sales didn't meet expectations (that Castlevania fighter is a good example). This looks like a real Wii game.

Never played MH but I know it has a huge following. And wow, those screens look great. I know I might get castigated but... it's almost like a non-Wii game.

This should do great on release. Both sales and review (with it's pedigree).

Is there an estimated release? My wii is sitting idle, and this is one of those titles that's stayed in the back of my mind.

I wish they would release this for PS3. I mean I have a Wii and I love Monster Hunter. But I just don't see myself buying this just because I cannot get excited about SD games.

make a online game for a system with the worse online ever......... oh well, better have split screen........

make a online game for a system with the worse online ever......... oh well, better have split screen........

Has MH ever had a splitscreen mode? Anyway, they said that the online mode would be exactly the same as it was on the PS2. Hopefully, that means that Nintendo's not forcing them to use friend codes.

Would look really nice if they'd remove that amazingly annoying bright hue on everything. Otherwise, it looks horrible.

Exactly same as on the PS2 would mean PAY TO PLAY online.

Right. It's always been a PAY TO PLAY franchise...that would explain why Nintendo recently said they'd allow 3rd parties to impose PAY TO PLAY schemes on their own games. Both PSP versions were also PAY TO PLAY, were they not? Why are we capitalizing PAY TO PLAY?.

None of the PSP version are not pay to play. It's ad-hoc only. But at least you don't have to pay to play with friends. And it's one of the reasons why the PSP games are a titanic success while the PS2 games are generally considered a failure.

Back