Ever get totally pwned by your kid in deathmatch?

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem cheating in single-player games like a bad dog...but when you're playing online against other people I just find the idea of cheating reprehensible!

It destroys the whole point of it!

Not if you yet set up the server and the people know you did it. I mean honestly having unlimited ammo might actually be fun for FPS action then you get rid of the circuit tactics. Obviously God mode would rapidly get boring, but I was joking after all.

As far as online aim bot and so forth yes I agree those folks are total jerk offs.

My favorite online game is swarmed with idiot cheaters and it is F*$%ING ANNOYING.

Urban Terror used to have punk buster, but now it has no anti cheat at all. The worst is there is some cheat that allows people to tk without getting kicked automatically.

I mean what kind of total a**hat decides to code a cheat so he can tk infinitely.

My 13 year old son owns me in CoD4 right now. I remeber a few years ago, the writing was on the wall duelling him in JKII when I suddenly realised I was really having to fight and concentrate. They have more time, younger reflexes etc.

Ah, thanks. :)

TK can be funny at times then would be my opinion, I've used them humourously before. :)

The thing that's sucking now is Justin KNOWS I know he's good/better than me maybe now, and he's just aching/bugging me for a rematch constantly. :rolleyes:

TKers are those that join with a cheat so they will not be kicked and tk their team indiscriminately. If the team responds by fighting the tker, the team members are kicked as they are not cheating.

There is nothing humorous about it. It is simply annoying.

they don't have to join with a no-kick cheat, they can just TK for fun at spawn etc and then go off elsewhere.

TKing as a joke between friends is funny as hell.

When a random dick decides to TK everyone possible, however... That's an entirely different thing. One is a funny prank. The other is stupidity and assholeness distilled, stored in barrels for about 16 years(Hint hint) and unleashed upon everyone.

they don't have to join with a no-kick cheat, they can just TK for fun at spawn etc and then go off elsewhere.

Actually they do. The servers automatically kick anyone who has 2 tks in a round. Drop a grenade when you are shot? Get kicked if it blows up two of your team mates.

These people do cheat otherwise they can only tk 2 people. They can TK between 20-40 times before the server kicks them.

Back