[360] Alan Wake - Still awake

It looks like a western style RE game, I hope the have a good story and it has sufficient length and variety. It also reminds me of Alone in the Dark, so hopefully it doesn't turn out like it.

I just saw the demo play! Teh light damaging the ghosts looks nice:) ! What's with "bullet time" happening sometimes?

I'll watch the trailer now !

The game is looking magnificent and I'm really intrigued by the psychological thriller aspect, the atmosphere is everything! Still would like to see more gameplay elements at this stage.

ok wow, color me impressed. This was just barely on my radar before seeing this.

Amazing a flashlight that doesn't become useless when trying to light up something more than 3 meters away. :p

Looks like a proper horror themed 3rd person shooter. And not having to stand in place ala RE is a big plus.

Light as a weapon is pretty cool. Sorta like the movie Pitch Black (that would have made a fun game also).

Regards,
SB

Yeah I'm hoping this brings back the same feeling of the ORIGINAL Alone in the Dark game on PC from 1992. That was creepier to me than either RE or SH.

Regards,
SB

I wanna know how much you can explore in this vast landscape, would be awesome if you can fly a small jet over the town and mountains for some bird's eye views, then escape the tornado as it chews up everything.

I wanna know how much you can explore in this vast landscape, would be awesome if you can fly a small jet over the town and mountains for some bird's eye views, then escape the tornado as it chews up everything.
No! That would be GTA. Sandboxing is overvalued, I'd much rather have a good story.

Anyone find a 720p version of this vid? Gametrailers havent uploaded the WMV version and the other sites also dont have a 720p. Just the standard FLV videos running below 720p.

When the video was posted, the 720p WMV version was there and even available for download.

But now it's gone. Strange.

Back