[360] Alan Wake - Still awake

Let's not bring another title into this? Especially with such early screenshots?

Was Max Payne such a good-looking game way back when? I seem to remember it more for gameplay and ambiance.

Well, it's a matter of taste too, but IMO it was one of the best looking, if not best looking, titles of it's time

I've been checking several times a day at Finnkino on info when I can get my tickets, can't wait for it, going for the "pre-release" show before the actual opening night

Did you manage to get any tickets. I'm going to see it tonigt at 20,30 at Tennispalatsi 1. I hope the movie is atleast decent :LOL:

Did you manage to get any tickets. I'm going to see it tonigt at 20,30 at Tennispalatsi 1. I hope the movie is atleast decent :LOL:

Yep, 6 tickets to 20:30 tonight in Kinopalatsi 1 (Turku) + 2 for tomorrow in case guild needs me tonight for raid

I don't know... Maybe our screen was a bit too big for it, as the picture quality was not very good, and I was also disapointed that there weren't any actual gameplay footage in the trailer, just short cutscene cuts put together. I don't think it really gave us anything significant we haven't seen before, not much anyway.

Still looking forward for the game, I was kind of expecting a bit more from the trailer though.

Lol!

Report back about the movie quality!

Well, I liked the movie, it had enough Max Payne to be called Max Payne, but not perfect anyway, could have used more bullet time effects for starters, and the drug should have been green, not blue! And it should be needled in, not drinkable stuff.

I don't know... Maybe our screen was a bit too big for it, as the picture quality was not very good, and I was also disapointed that there weren't any actual gameplay footage in the trailer, just short cutscene cuts put together. I don't think it really gave us anything significant we haven't seen before, not much anyway.

Still looking forward for the game, I was kind of expecting a bit more from the trailer though.

Well, AFAIK the screen I saw it on has the biggest image on finnish movie theaters, but at least the quality didn't bother me at all

Yes i think we all know that it would look amazing but what i would like to know is how good it looks compared to today's top graphical titles and also is there any improvement compared to the intel demo.

Yes i think we all know that it would look amazing but what i would like to know is how good it looks compared to today's top graphical titles and also is there any improvement compared to the intel demo.
The trailer didn't show any in-game footage so it's difficult to say. I believe that the stuff shown was taken from cut scenes, and they looked as nice, if not even better than the previous ones.

IMO it looked both technically and visually impressive and definately as good as today's top graphical titles.

Cheers,

Nick

Why the hell wouldn't they release the trailer to the internet? Are they afraid the movie is going to bomb that badly?

Back