Final Fantasy XIII [PS3, X360]

Renegade_Rocks, you'll need tons of patience before you can reach the Gran Pulse nirvana. I remember scooby_dooby gave up before GP, but he's really close.

I'm not sure if you can complete the game before R3 arrives too. Better start now... ^_^

[size=-2]Do it before you get married for sure. :p[/size]

Not finding the time at all. My artisit delaying work too much and I hate it when I have to sit on someone's head to make him work. I don't like to have someone watching me while I work, and I don't like doing that to anyone else, either ! Why can't people feel excited about their work ? Making game is fun, ain't it ?

I'll put it in today though. Are the CG cutscenes 1080p or 720p? CO s I have a 1080p monitor and 720p TV.

I suppose it's 720p. Not sure. Sigfried and nightshade should know more since they seem to love the game more than me.

On the PS3? I believe the CGI is all 1080p, and the in engine fmv is 720p.

Yeah on the ps3 ! Seems to be 1080p , looks suweeeeeet :cool: !

And colour me hooked ! I had never played a "battle system" game before, but I think I am in and hooked too ! We are inside the FalCie thingi now and enjoying it really well.

What do I do with all the "chipped fangs", "torn leather" , etc I keep getting after battles ?? Howdo I use them ?

IIRC, some of it is trash loot, and some of it you can spend to increase the weapon stats. When you're able to do it the game should explain how that works.

There is an optimal pattern in weapon upgrade. I think you want to activate the multipliers first, and then upgrade the stats in the same session. The weapons will level up faster. I believe tha_con or someone else posted a note about it somewhere.

Worst part about the upgrade system is that it's a black box. You don't know how many points are granted to your multiplier by each item. Where in the game did people discover how many points you need to max out your multiplier? Experience totals must have been a pain to figure out too. So unless you're following an upgrade guide you're not levelling efficiently.

I upgraded my equipments without much planning. ^_^
Managed to get by in the first part of the game. There are 2-3 tough spots.

Once you get to Gran Pulse, leveling up skills and equipments should not be an issue anymore.

Finally got the chinese edition (jap voices, english text) and played it a bit again. Nice to understand everything, but you have to push 'x' quite a lot....

Back