Playstation Network ID links

Mark

aka Ratchet
Regular
As we originally promised Way Back When, we've updated the Playstation 3 Network link to show Sony's GamerTags (or whatever they are calling it). To get it to work you need to "Link" your ID over at the official Playstation website, there's a FAQ here to show you how to do that.

Then, on our end, all you need to do is enter your PS3 Network ID and set "Enable PS3 Network IDs" in your User CP.

Remember, those little links only show up when you are logged in and browsing the Console Forum (and it's sub-forums).

Here's an example of what mine looks like:
psnidnd1.png

I have linked my ID to the US Playstation site. Now let's see what happens.

[size=-2]Nothing ! Gimme my 15 seconds back[/size]

Actually for Xero I see something, his image and user id. I presume this will eventually show trophies and such ... thought that might be coming, seeing how the thing is setup on the PS3 and seeing how stuff is synched to the server. ;)

Ditto for Mark and Patsu.

Actually for Xero I see something, his image and user id. I presume this will eventually show trophies and such ... thought that might be coming, seeing how the thing is setup on the PS3 and seeing how stuff is synched to the server. ;)

Ditto for Mark and Patsu.

I don't see anything. Is this suppose to be like the xbox gamercard where you click the xbox live user name and you see their gamercard. When I click my PSN id, all I see is my PSN name.

Try a different browser? Though it works for me in both IE7 and Opera. Or maybe it's still IP blocked and this thing is a placeholder?

I can't see any European ones. Patsu's also says Beyond3d on the second line by the way, nice. ;)

hmizer, I see your eight-ball too.

If I set Firefox to be anything other than firefox e.g. IE7, OPera, Netscape etc I don't even get the plain text. Definately not seeing the tag stuff.

Well it's definitely still there for me, in case you were wondering, Urban Spaceman. ;)

Well it's definitely still there for me, in case you were wondering, Urban Spaceman. ;)

Liar! I even took down my VPN-1 firewall but that wasn't it either. It's meaningless and useless but I want it to work for some odd reason.

Back