Sony Cell demo soon (well early next year)

Yea, I expect sony to reveal the specs at GDC 2004. And maybe the system design at either E3 or TGS, probably TGS.

They're already talking about preliminary specs, but nothing is concrete. Just an estimation of what to expect.

? Sonic can you elaborate?

Are these estimations from from the patent, or new stuff that sony has just said.

Looks like an official news to me. So is a 2005 release now possible, because I heard that the devs at Koie still have not any infos they need to start PS3 game development.

Fredi

well, this is all nice and all, but until i see and play the first game on PS3, nothing will touch my brain... don't wanna become like a next-generation Chap in that, i set my expectations so high that when the final product comes out, i will be disappointed whatever it is. i mean, "demos" are nice but they usually are: too good to be true (like the robot fighter demo thing on pre-xbox launch) or just not as good as the final games (like the crappy "tech" demos on pre-PS2 launch)

london-boy said:
well, this is all nice and all, but until i see and play the first game on PS3, nothing will touch my brain... don't wanna become like a next-generation Chap in that, i set my expectations so high that when the final product comes out, i will be disappointed whatever it is. i mean, "demos" are nice but they usually are: too good to be true (like the robot fighter demo thing on pre-xbox launch) or just not as good as the final games (like the crappy "tech" demos on pre-PS2 launch)
Well said!

Back