Nvidia GT300 core: Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do, thanks. Seems it was just a nasty 24 hour thing, they're up and about now and causing trouble...they're going back to school tomorrow.

On a proud personal note this is the first day of school either has missed this year, and neither has had the schools call home for trouble yet....a new personal best. :cool:

AMD estimates that it will be six months before any other graphics cards come out that support the standard.
WHOT?!? :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder when Charlie is going to write about this particular nvidia DX11 chip, that was supposed to totally rock our world in 2009, is going up for a re-spin soon.

:oops:

Don't hold your breath kids!

Edit: I now realize I'm the last person on B3D to mention Fermi in relation to GT300 a couple of days before Fuad mentioned it. Can you guys make me his source too now?

actual source -> :runaway:

Well, IF it is "Fermi", then it won't even be G*T* 300, will it?
- it will be a GF GPU. If that is true, it is a pretty big architectural change, isn't it

Well, IF it is "Fermi", then it won't even be G*T* 300, will it?
- it will be a GF GPU. If that is true, it is a pretty big architectural change, isn't it

The GT200 never existed, only two "G200" made at 65nm and 55nm TSMC, according to the writings on the metal cap over the core packaging... ;)

Most of us generally know, it's just a social experiment to see if everyone keeps up saying GT long enough NVIDIA will start using it as a code :p

you are right :smile:

I hope so!

gf100.jpg

I hope so!

gf100.jpg

Er unless my eyes deceive me in the corner is a legend, a single block containing 16 shaders - and counting there are 2 sets of 8 blocks of these in the main diagram -> 16 x 16 = 256 shaders? That's quite a drop from the original 512

Can almost read the text, just not quite.

..anyone good with photoshop to unblur a little bit?

Er unless my eyes deceive me in the corner is a legend, a single block containing 16 shaders - and counting there are 2 sets of 8 blocks of these in the main diagram -> 16 x 16 = 256 shaders? That's quite a drop from the original 512

Yep, it's definitely 16 clusters. And it looks like 16 thing-a-majigs in the legend. /shrug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back