Nvidia GT300 core: Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, if nVidia's stock suddenly tanks based upon poor yields (which Jen Hsun Huang would certainly know about), then this would be insider trading, which is highly illegal.

More likely, I think, is just that he found a use for the money.

Yeah, my bad...I got some sense slapped in my head about that one just after I posted it. Thanks you two, I suck with financials. :oops:

You are fine with financials, you are just top enamored with ATI so you jump to unsupported conclusions as long as they look good for ATI or bad for Nvidia. Kind of like that secret meeting you had sources on. It doesn't surprise me at all that Kyle posted that he generally is not hesitant to say things he thinks whether it goes along with what people like to hear or not.

Problem is, we all knew that GTX300 should be faster than RV870. Who cares, if nV will only have 4-5 of them? I don't say this will be the case, just that Fudzilla piece is useless as it fails to address one of the biggest concerns for nv's dx11 generation.

The only relevant news is the launch date. Time will tell if that won't be just the sample's launch date :D.

Problem is, we all knew that GTX300 should be faster than RV870. Who cares, if nV will only have 4-5 of them? I don't say this will be the case, just that Fudzilla piece is useless as it fails to address one of the biggest concerns for nv's dx11 generation.

The only relevant news is the launch date. Time will tell if that won't be just the sample's launch date :D.

That is good and all, but I remember NV30, it was late and slow. Such things can happen. Still you are right the regurgitation of prior rumors in a new post does little for anyone. They say late November now, didn't he say just plain old November before?

First hint of the need/eventual launch for an x2 part. They'll certainly need a shrink to pack 2 500mm2 gpu's on a board.

Fuad just keeps confirming that he's plagiarizes Nvidia PR manual.

Do you honestly believe people like Charlie never deal with AMD PR? Theo/Fuad ect all deal with Nvidia PR. ((and probably AMD PR)) to some extent.

But there are also other people in the industry who have information on things like this beyond just NV PR, 3rd party AIBS with close relationship's to Nvidia/AMD ect are all well known for doing a little of their own chest beatings at times.

Btw. Wheres this PR manual. :) I should have a copy!

That is good and all, but I remember NV30, it was late and slow. Such things can happen. Still you are right the regurgitation of prior rumors in a new post does little for anyone. They say late November now, didn't he say just plain old November before?

GT300 should be nearly as flexible as a CPU according to rumors, might be pretty good at raytracing, physics and OpenCL besides pure rasterized rendering.

GT300 should be nearly as flexible as a CPU according to rumors, might be pretty good at raytracing, physics and OpenCL besides pure rasterized rendering.

Oh I wasn't trying to say I wasn't excited for it to come out. I am, but just saying it is uber powerful and flexible doesn't mean it will be best at rendering graphics. After all we already have CPUs that are as flexible as CPUs :devilish:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back