• Within couple months

Votes: 28 18.1%
  • Very late this year

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • Not until next year

Votes: 69 44.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tweak and like to add mods to greatly enhance gameplay and visuals. I need all the power I can get.

Also tomorrow..TOMORROW dear tech warriors!

So you assume there's (more) leakers in US event compared to EU event?

US event will have a public "game and see" party afterwards.

At the EU event, it seems some people did get shafted.

And we got enough leaks already.

2.6TF, 2GB ram etc. fun stuff. just know where to look.

Well if you confirm 1600SP, 80 TMUs doesn't add much since noone expected really different cluster organization :).
Ok then guess I need to give up the proposal of 1280 SPs... Guess we expect moderate clocks then with lots of OC potential.
Now, the amount of ROPs... I'd bet on 32 though.

I'd bet that that a 900M clock seems reasonable now. It was speculated a lot earlier and seems consistent with the (now confirmed) 1600 alu rumour. That is a 2.4x increase in peak throughput. (3Tflop per cots chip, *smacks lips*). To avoid the rv770 vs gt200 meltdown, nv needs a minimum 3x increase in gt300 over gt200.

Considering that 4890 increased clocks by ~20% with just a decap ring, I am sure that new parts will be clocked well in excess of 750M. A watercooled 5870 will oc like a beast.

If juniper indeed has 800 alu's and is clocked well, it will quite likely reach gtx285's perf (or there about). If AMD prices it competitively, there will be nv's blood all over it's balance sheet and in the street. :devilish:

At the EU event, it seems some people did get shafted.

And we got enough leaks already.

Guess I should look more then :)

The public event won't have, as far as I've understood things, anything to measure performance with, nor specs etc

SO definitely no fraps in that party then. It is possible however that they might let out the previews then and final reviews on 22nd. Would be kinda odd to let people play dx11 games on dx11 hw, but not letting any official word out.

So 825 Mhz clock then. I am more interested in juniper's specs atm, as it seems to be the direct replacement for 48xx (meaning it will decide what happens to nv's dx10.y parts) with dx11 goodies thrown in for good measure.

Well you obviously don't know where to look (according to neliz) :) But yeah 1600 shaders at reasonable clocks is some heavy weaponry. At $299 well it's just insane....

Well you obviously don't know where to look (according to neliz) :) But yeah 1600 shaders at reasonable clocks is some heavy weaponry. At $299 well it's just insane....

Some obscure website eh? doesn't matter that it has eight times more users than XS.

I tweak and like to add mods to greatly enhance gameplay and visuals. I need all the power I can get.

Also tomorrow..TOMORROW dear tech warriors!

---

Battlefield 1943, I'll be seeing you in the air pilot eye for an eye this summer!

I hope Battlefield 1943 for PC allows mods to fix the abominable changes and gimpings they did to that poor remake. It feels like playing with my hands in a jar of molasses trying to do ground war on the 360.

Sorry for the OT, but that game on console makes me act like a spaz; I get so frustrated after years of 1942/DC PC gaming.

Looks fake. No way a ~300USD card will be that big. If anything that will be the 5870x2 prototype.

Back