Official Phantom Thread

What's funny is that on their web site, they have the system covered with a cloth. By the size of it, it kinda reminds me of old 80's stereo equipment (big and bulky). Who know's what that machine will look like. I heard a rumour though, that the Phantom is powered by Bitboys' Glaze3D chip ;)

Someone lock this POS 'haha, phantom - vaporware, geddit? yuk-yuk!' thread please. It's a complete waste of everything and only adds to the entrophy of the universe.

First though, can someone post a link to a pic of that batarang controller?

OMG, that thing looks like shit. If this is what they're thinking of delivering with the system they have to be out of their minds.

I haven't yet found an official picture, but there are folks saying it is--in fact--that controller I linked, just rebranded.

But NO analog stick?! A four-setting throttle?! And the design is ugly as hell too, if it had looked like a batarang it'd been sort of cool, but it just looks mutated and weird. A rebranded SNES controller would have been better, at least that would have been ergonomic!

You got to love this quote:

One more interesting point worthy of mention is that "Dolby 7.1 Digital Audio" is noted over the digital "outputs" when in fact there is no technology licensed by Dolby that carries that name.

:LOL:

Back