Official Nintendo E3 press conference thread

Carl B

Friends call me xbd
Legend
The second of the console giants to present at E3, Nintendo used their press conference this morning to discuss a strengthening market position and to introduce several new games and products.

Read the full news item

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendo conference is scary ... :oops:
Reggie was kinda indimitading, but this years presenter... creapyfreaky.

snow boarding with the wii fit .

Way to stretch a mini game there nintendo.

Also why that horrible story before the announcment .

The livewire feed seems about 5 minutes behind, at least for me. The official Nintendo source didn't go anywhere.

still though .... well at least the wii fit board i have wont be a one hit wonder

also how about socks guys ,

cleaned up , now you guys should be able to find it on the gaming sites .

Nice conference for comparison graphics ...

And thanks Nintendo, for a proper presentation. It's not as exciting as some others that Nintendo did earlier, but it's at least well presented and professional.

Now comes the wiimotionplus, me like.

Sexist bunch.

How I wish the other consoles get wiimotionplus ... this is good stuff, but needs better graphics

How I wish the other consoles get wiimotionplus ... this is good stuff, but needs better graphics

lol at Regginator. That sword fighting actually looked fun...

*NO! Must...not.... succumb...*

..... drums with wii + GH.... would be win.

* Must...fight it....*

if this is it then nintendo got all the money from me they were going to get when i bought wii fit .

Honestly , this console is leaving the hardcore gamers behind and it seems that the ds is doing a pretty good job of leaving us behind also.

Hopefully the 3rd party devs pick up the slack .

Maybe I missed it. Did they say what they were planning on doing to address the memory/storage problem on the Wii?

So, how does Wii Speak work? Is it a mic that plugs into the console?

Did they show any pics/vids of GTA on the DS, or did they simply announce the name?

The motion thing sounds good, and I'm glad it's bundled with a game as I was hoping. It should be heavily adopted, which will make 3rd parties take more interest, or at least allow Nintendo to release games that are designed ground up for it.

Back