Official MS E3 press conference thread

StefanS

meandering Velosoph
Veteran
The first of the major console manufacturers to hold their press conference at this years E3 gaming expo, Microsoft took the stage Monday to deliver several significant announcements for the XBox 360.

Read the full news item

Last edited by a moderator:
Please post updates here as well. My work firewall blocks all major gaming sites.

Yeah, someone please summarize the conference in 1 post (or post link to one) after it's over... coz I'm tied up :(

(Just managed to come out from a meeting and have to go for another).

All I know is there should be many exciting stuff coming.

The fact is that this press conference is pretty damn awesome. I'd be posting more in relation to it in the immediate term, but I'm bogged down with some other crap right now. The G4TV feed incidentally (what I'm watching it on) sucks. But, it's good enough that I can see there is a lot of good stuff following the 60GB unit launch.

who is this duffy and why i she at the ms press confrence. Well i guess its better than having the creators of the game singing something like they did with rock band last year

New Avatar/Dashboard looks awesome. What a great win for this Netflix to be official. Want a great value add if you already have netflix and a 360.

Live Party is great, and glad that finally implemented something like this. The good news is you can stay chatting no matter what anyone is doing/playing.

Does Netflix require a Vista PC or is it completely on the 360? Curious how this would work with marketplace rentals since they are offering the same thing.

wow square had a lot of titles including a final fantasy dunno is that part 7 ?

G4 had a really stupid angle

ah ff 13 . Was this the ps2 game ?

wow new Dash, RB2 timed exclusive, Banjo and Viva and GoW2 and Fable 2, LIPS (use your entire personal song collection?) looking amazing NETFLIX!! and now FF13?

wow...

Back